0.4 | "fucking british"

Songs For This Chapter:

Never Enough - One Direction

Safety Pin - 5sos

The Judge - Twenty One Pilots

-----

*DISCLAIMER*

 That's what Maci looks like :) That girl in the picture is Kathryn Bernardo, a really popular filipino celebrity ❤️  ps

ps. if you're filipino, mahal ko lahat kayo! (i love you all) xx
----------------------------------------------

Maci's POV

   The sound of the toilet flushing rung through my ears as I turned on the bathroom tap. My filipino hands had water roaming on them, exploring my skin. I finished washing my hands as I shook them a bit before drying them on the little baby blue towel that was hung beside the sink.

  I knew this house too well, one time I was so bored and I was alone in Calum's house, as I waited for him to come home from Australia. Okay, don't ask why I was in their house, nor how I got in. I know, Stalker much? Anyways, I counted how many steps it took to go from room to room, I know, that's how bored I was and my phone was dead, I left my stupid charger inside my car, and I was not going outside in that weather.

    I took 13 steps and I finally reached Calum's door, a keep out sign and a humongous pizza sticker were plastered on his white door. I laughed as I noticed that the slice of pizza was Hawaiian, that was the only type of pizza Calum ate, he refused to eat any other type of pizza. I twisted his doorknob smiling and walked into his familiar bedroom.

   I smiled to myself as I made myself comfortable in Calum's room that I had been in too many times that I couldn't count

   I smiled to myself as I made myself comfortable in Calum's room that I had been in too many times that I couldn't count. This place was like my second room, I basically lived here.

   I looked around as his familiar blue walls came into my sight, his various band posters hung all over his walls consisting of All Time Low, Green Day, Blink 182 and hundreds more bands that I loved.