Doku

I look around confused. In all the introductions I got I never heard 'demon of up the nine gates' or anything. Is it possible they threw my book away?
"Excuse me, but...do any of you have intentions to bring Zerif back?"
They all shook their heads no.
"So...why was my book opened then?"
I asked them all.
"It was accidental..."
The master said. O goddess no!
"Please tell me someone knows how to seal me back in the book!"
They shook their heads no. I looked down to the floor and I let some tears flow. I crumpled to the ground but held my torso up. I don't want to hurt anybody! And now Zerif knows that I'm out and he will come here. Through my tears I looked up and saw people's nervous glances. I sniffed and stood up. I bend down and took my book off the ground and began heading towards the door.
"Woa, were are you going?"
Natsu yelled.
"I don't want to hurt any of you so I'm leaving to live in solitude until Zerif finds me, because he will. Nothing will stop him from finding me again. If I'm not gone by then he will blame all of you and kill you."
I state emotionless.
"Why does Zerif want you so bad?"
The master asked.
"Because he is in love with me and my innocence and before he could claim me Tartaros took me and sealed me in this book as a last resort to get Zerif to them."
Everyone stared at me surprised. I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked up to see Lucy's concerned gaze.
"Stay with us child, we can fend Zerif away."
"But you must understand, I love him as well. He is the only one who understands me, I just don't want him hurting you."
"You can stay here and go with Zerif when he comes then"
The master said. Tears filled my eyes again and I hugged him. When I pulled away I thanked him and asked all the girls if I could borrow cloths. Erza was the first to offer so I accepted and went to her place to pick an outfit.