Chapter 26 Ty the Senpai and Ty the Shipper

Hey everybody! Welcome back! We are close to the end! I was wondering if I should make a sequel or not, after I finish this story.Anyway, enjoy the chapter!
-~•-~•-~•-~•-~•-~•-~•-~•-~•-~•-~•
💚Ty💚
I walked into the kitchen searching through the cupboards until I found popcorn. Once I found several packages of the salty treat and several bowls, I put the packages in the microwave to cook the popcorn.

As I waited for the popcorn to pop, I played Minecraft pocket edition on my phone. That is until I heard someone clear their voice. My eyes scanned the room until they rested on the doorway.

A nervous Sky stood there rubbing the back of his neck. "Uh-hi," he said timidly waving at me.

"Hi?" I was confused as Sky started slowly walking towards me. He stopped in front of me and looked me in my eyes. I started to nervously back up as he approached me, until my back collided with the oven.

I groaned in pain as I rubbed my back, but Sky kept walking towards me. He stopped two inches from me, and just stared down at me for at least a minute.

F it! I thought as I wrapped my arms around his head, pulling him down to my height, then I kissed him, closing the gap between us.

💛Sky💛
My eyes widened, as I realized that Ty was kissing me. His eyes were screwed shut, and he was standing on his tip toes.

I kissed back wrapping my arms around his waist, as I smelt something burning. I didn't worry about it until Ty disconnected from me as he opened the microwave to take out the burnt popcorn.

💚Ty💚
I looked at the burnt popcorn in hands, wondering how I managed to mess up popcorn. I threw it in the trash, and heated another one.

I could feel Sky staring at me, and I knew what he wanted. "Sky I'm not going to make out with you, I need to focus on not burning the popcorn!" I told him as he pouted crossing his arms.

"Please Senpai?!" He begged me, giving me puppy dog eyes.

"No," I said stubbornly as I grabbed a perfectly cooked bag of popcorn out of the microwave, emptying it equally into four bowls. I started carrying the bowls back to the living room, when Sky picked me up.

"What are you doing?!" I asked as he carried me bridal style to the living room as I tried to balance four bowls of popcorn on my belly.

As he carried me to the living room, I blushed trying to hide my face as my friends laughed at me

After Sky and I had managed to deliver everyone's popcorn, he dropped me on the couples' couch as he sat down next to me.

Jerome stared and wiggled his eyebrows at me, as Sky slipped his arm around me. I held onto his arm, as I cuddled into his shoulder.

Everyone was staring at us as Brice spoke up. "No, they went to the dark side!" He spoke sadly, flopping down on his back, as Seto smiled across the room at him.

I smiled knowing that it wouldn't be long until Seto and Brice "went to the dark side", since I knew Seto liked Brice a lot. Like A LOT. And Seto's so cute, I'm sure Brice likes him.

I smirked as I saw Seto stare at Brice as he watched the movie. I shipped them and wondered why Seto hadn't told him his feelings yet. Brice didn't notice Seto staring at him and continued watching the movie, while blindly snacking on popcorn.

I smiled at oblivious Brice, then continued to watch the movie as I felt my eyelids grow heavy. Soon I was fast asleep.
~~~~~~~~
I woke up to find everyone sleeping soundly. Sky was leaning his head atop of mine as he snored, hugging his arms around my waist tighter.

I struggled to get out of his grip for several minutes, replacing myself with a long pillow. I mentally reminded myself to buy a body pillow of myself if this were to happen again.

I wiggled out of his arms, dropping to the floor as I crawled to find my cellphone. As I reached down to grab a bright green iPhone from my bag, I noticed a leather book to the right of my pack.

I put my cellphone into my pocket, and walked to the right towards the mysterious brown book. I reached down, picked the book up, and then I opened it to the front cover. My sketchbook, owned by Brice Solace.

I smiled as I found out who the book was owned by. Then I began to skim through the pages as I found the evidence I was looking for.

I was staring at an amazingly realistically looking sketch of Seto. His sparkly coffee eyes were a warm dark brown, and he had drawn Seto with a wide smile on his face.

I smirked, walking towards sleeping Brice, as I held the brown leather book in my right hand. When I made it to Brice, I poked his shoulder until he woke up.

He slapped my hand away, and rubbed his eyes. "What do you want?" He groaned, as he looked at me tiredly. I held up the sketchbook and he raised his eyebrows.

"My sketchbook?" He asked confused as I nodded, and flipped through the pages. When I found the drawing of Seto, I shoved the book in his face. He blushed as he slammed the book closed.

"You like Seto?" I asked raising my eyebrows. He nodded whilst still blushing, as I gestured for him to follow me.

I led him to the couch Seto was sleeping on, and pointed at the sleeping brunette. "Wait you what me to sleep with him?" He whispered, careful not to wake the teen.

I nodded, and he sat down on the couch next to Seto. He then laid down next to on the couch. "Brice," Seto smiled in his sleep hugging Brice, as Brice blushed and hugged him back.

I smirked as Brice fell asleep, cuddling Seto. Impressed with myself for hopefully bringing Seto and Brice together, I walked back to the couples couch, and got back into Sky's arms. He woke up while I was trying to, and he hugged me.

"I love you Ty," He said cuddling me. "I love you too," I replied hugging his arm, which had draped itself on my shoulder. My eyelids started to grow heavy, as I heard Sky's snores next me. I smiled, falling asleep.
-~•-~•-~•-~•-~•-~•-~•-~•-~•-~•-~•-~•
Hi guys, hope you enjoyed! Do you guys like longer chapters like this one? Anyway, I hope to see you next time my hamsters!
With lots of love,

-~•-~•-~•-~•-~•-~•-~•-~•-~•-~•-~•-~•Hi guys, hope you enjoyed! Do you guys like longer chapters like this one? Anyway, I hope to see you next time my hamsters!With lots of love,