Her Past

Annica is not what you think in the past. She may be fierce, scary and brave in your eyes, but what you think is wrong. She is one of a kind smart and innocent student back in the days when she was still in Grade 6. She is very humble, very obedient and very all good compared to the Annica now.

Annica is being bullied because of her innocence. She doesn't know what her former classmates' attitudes really are.

She was rich in that time, but you can't compare now how rich she is. Her family's wealth is now on rank 2. Back then, her family is ranked on 5. So she knew that education is the key to success, so she tries to study hard and not sleep if needed even if she will gain less beauty. She doesn't care about it.

She seldom take a trip to their favorite country, Seoul, South Korea. She sees every concert. K-POP concert to be specific. She doesn't like english songs. She prefer Korean. Because when you listen to English songs, it can make her head ache.

She likes SNSD back then but she changed from SNSD to EXO, Bigbang, 2NE1 and Teen Top.

-----

Annica's Point of View

I already arrived in the classroom. Gonna face insults and comments again. I need to be fierce.

"Yah Annica. Why are you here again?" Someone says.

#$/^&*! So annoying.

"And you. Who do you think you are?" I ask back.

"You are cheap girl. Go away."

"I'm not. You are. Tch." I walk away and gone to my seat.

The enemies started walking towards my seat. Not again. I don't want some trash bombering me.

"What do you want?"

"We want our revenge." Their akkdjdjdkskjdj leader says. Like I care.

"Revenge? Is that all you want? Do you know what revenge means? Revenge is not applicable for guys like you because killing is more suitable."

"Fine then."

"Die in enviness!" I shouted and walk away. Using my famous walk, Sammy Walk. I don't care if I  will be scolded. Because I am on the right side and they are not.

-----

Sammy is known as the "Only One Maldita Girl" because of her attitude and her fierceness.

Everybody thinks that she is harmed easily. But no, they got it wrong.

She also has this famous walk, Sammy Walk. Which everybody laughs on. Because it is a funny walk. But she also has this "Sammy Walk 2.0". It is more fierce and she uses this when walking. She doesn't care for anybody's feelings. Because she only cares for herself.....she is selfish. She doesn't share. She doesn't like sharing. And she doesn't like being called Annica. Only Sammy. Even her teachers. If they call her real name, she won't follow anything that the teacher will say. Any person. Everyone.

Because the Sammy you know now just improved. Sammy is not the Sammy here in her past. She just improved because........

She will put you down until you suffer.

-----