Prologue

"Did you wait too long?" The 9-year old boy asked his girl friend with the same age while catching his breathe.

The sun was about to set. Perfect view indeed..

"No, I just got here" the girl lied. The moment the boy told her to meet him at the pool, she didn't wasted time and hurried to the meeting place.. That was exactly 1 and a half hour ago. But she didn't mind how long she waited. What's important is that he came at last.

The boy smiled as he sat beside the girl. "I'm sorry, my mom asked me to watchover my brother first while she cook." He explained. Even she doesn't tell him, he knows how much she waits. They've been friends ever since.

"Don't worry about it. I'm just fine here." The girl assured him while she bumps softly his shoulder to his.

They look good together. Even at a young age, everybody could tell how good-looking the boy is. And everybody will notice the girl's angelic face especially when her bangs doesn't hide it.

"So..... What's all about being excited all this time??" The girl asked. That's the reason of their meet up..

"Didn't we promise each other no promises between us?" The boy started.

"Yeah, what about it?" The girl got curious..

"I got a crush on someone." The boy blushed as he look at the girl's eyes.

That made the girl's heart beats fast. She's been into her friend ever since.. She did everything just to catch his attention, not just as a friend but as a girl, and a lady someday. And she thinks, it gets earlier than expected. Her friend is about to confess..

"And you know what," the boy continues.. "She just kissed me this morning^______^"

That last sentence made the girl's world crushed.. She's not that stupid not to realize that his friend refers another girl! She didn't think twice. In a blink, she bumped her head to the boy's head that made way for blood to flow from his forehead. Next thing he knew, she already pushed him into the pool and now fear is all over his system, he doesn't know how to swim.. He looked at his friend's face while he cries for help and keep on struggling his both hands and legs in the water..

Though her bangs hide her face through her eyes, he can see her smirk, black aura is all around..

And that was the last thing he saw before he took his last breathe..