Motherhood

Someone said,"Women are the cause of the problems in the world. Yes, I agree because she was tired of nine months to bring a fool like you in life to say women are reason for problems ."

                      ......AHMED DEDDAT

Mother,there are so many ways to describe a mother. She makes sacrifices for us,a person who keeps her own wishes aside and fulfill the wishes of her kids. Seriously such thinking needs a break .

Motherhood is a beautiful experience which can't be described in words . "You are now a mother you have to work like a computer, you should not commit any mistakes,blah,blah,blah."

These were most of the words said to me by most of my relatives.
Though I was excited but when I listened to these lectures I started to doubt myself. Then after nine months and nine days I was holding a beautiful baby boy in my arms. That time I promised my boy I will love and protect him forever.

So....mistakes ,yes I committed them, like everyday and to everyone's horror sometimes I even repeated them .You can't imagine the scoldings I used to get as if I'm some sort of nursery child .But that never stopped me to love my child more and more. I knew my baby use to feel me,my happiness, my sadness and even my despair .

Exactly after one year and four months I was blessed with a girl a beautiful baby girl ,then once again after five years I was blessed with another girl .And yes,I can proudly say I have complete family now .

Unlike my son both of my girls are hard headed,hot headed ,stubborn and above all sharp tongued. If they want they can surely make anyone's life a living hell. But these qualities have taught me importance of patience .

I promised my son that I will love and protect him but when I got my daughters I understood that kids just don't need love and affection and protection but also friendship. So I've made a more mature promise,that I will not just be a mother but also a friend. A friend who listens to their happiness to their woes be with them in their time of sadness.

In the end , I just want to say ,its not just the kids who learn from us but even we learn and understand a lot from them,especially daughters . I love my kids they are my life ,my world, my happiness, my strength, my everything.

Thank you so much for reading my small story ,dedicated to my mom. I know I have made a lot of mistakes but as I told u guys earlier I'm not a professional,thanks once again and pls remember to vote and comment and share .LUV U ALL

Being A Mother जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें