Short Break :)

(A/N: *Puts this chapter in a very pretty gift wrapper and hopes everyone will like it* 😄😘)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Louis

I'm very very boredddddddd!!! What am I going to do? Hmm... I'M GOING TO TALK IN THE CHAT!

*WhatsApp group chat*

Louis: Hello!
: Anyone?
: Hello?
: Anyoneeee, talk to me I'm boredddddddddddd
: Okay then....

10 more minutes then I'm gonna call the boys.

*10 minutes have passed*

Oh well, it's time to call the boys.

I rang Zayn first to ask how he's feeling.

"Hey Zaynie!"

"Lou-bear!"

"How's your leg Zayn?"

"It's better! Thanks for asking, why'd you call anyway?"

"That's great! Eh, I was wondering if you could come over? I'm really bored and I figured we might have some fun."

"Oh... I'm sorry Lou, I can't go, me, Ni and Li are hanging out already, unless... You want to come over?"

"Oh, well, eh, let me call Hazz first, if he's busy then I'll go there, only if I can though."

"Of course you can! Just call me if you're coming a'right?"

"Yeah I will! Thanks, see you soon and have fun!"

"Thanks mate, see you!"

"Yeah, bye!"

I sighed, I hope Hazz isn't busy. I dialed his number, he answered after 3 rings

"Hello Hazz!"

"Lou!! Hi! What's up?"

"Eh, I'm bored and I was wondering if you we're busy?"

"Actually, I was quite bored too! And nope I'm not busy. Should we hang out?"

"Yeah, that would be great! Where will we meet?"

"Hmm... where would we go to first?"

"I don't know to be honest... well just come over then we'll think."

"Okay sure, see ya!"

"Okay, yeah, bye!"

Glad he's not busy. I sent a text to Zayn saying that I'm not coming over, he replied just a few seconds after saying it was fine and that we go and have fun, I replied back a thanks and same to you.

While waiting for Harry my eyes roamed around the house and then I suddenly thought of water guns, I smirked then clapped my hands standing up, I retrieved them from where I hid them then filled each one of them with water, when I was done Harry was not yet here so I had enough time to leave the gate unlocked so he can go in without me needing to open the gate for him.

A few more minutes passed and I heard a car pulling up outside, I hid behind the door and I made sure that I didn't make a noise, I peeked in the door's hinges and saw that he's near when he was in the exact place where I wanted him to be, I started shooting him with the gun and he was so fucking surprised, I'm laughing my ass off right now while still shooting him.

"Fuck you Lou!" He said laughing and got inside, instead of going to me he went to the table where I placed the water guns, my eyes widened and ran for my life shooting water in every direction.