Chapter 1

"Oh Papy-deear," called Mettaton on the stage on his latest show,"Why won't you stand with Mettaton? Sans told me a lot about you!"
"Sans?!" Papyrus yelled to his older brother,"Why did you tell him!"
Sans shugged,"Chill bro, your gonna be on TV if you stand up there."
Papyrus stopped yapping,"oh my gosh?! I'm gonna be on TV?! I, the great Papyrus will stand next to the star of the underground! Hey Frisk can you take a picture of me?"
"Don't worry bro,I got this," Sans said,"I don't think Frisk knows how to use a camera."
Papyrus strolled on to the stage,"hi Mettato-"
Mettaton grabbed Papyrus and pulled him closer,"daaarling~ I heard you are an expert cook,hey lets have dinner together someday."
"Y-you mean like a date?!" Papyrus screamed.
"Woah, things are about to get real...Frisk um...I left my hotdog in the bathroom can you go get it for me?" Sans thought of a way to get Frisk out of this,"don't ask why! I just left it there for some reason...look it is hard to explain...just go get it for me."
"M-metton I uh ah...um...will like the idea of that!" Shuddered Papyrus shyly staring at Sans.
"Hey Mettaton! Did you know Papyrus fancies you?!" Sans called out.
Papyrus blushed deep red,"no I don't! Sans! Oh I hate you!"
"Darlings the show must end now,due to this...tantrum with Papyrus and Sans uh...good bye!" Called Mettaton to the camera.