Chapter 10

Ashton's POV:

I woke up with Paisley in my arms. The memory's of last night flashed back to me as I slowly smiled. Paisley rolled over to face me.

"Good morning." I said.

"How did you sleep?" Paisley asked.

"Pretty well with you by my side." I said honestly. When me and Paisley fought. I slept like shit. It was the worst week of my life.

"That's good." Paisley said cuddling into my chest.

"Like I said you are still adorable." I said putting some hair behind her ear.

"And like I said looks can be deceiving." She said laughing.

"The first time we met. That was a memorable day." I said looking at her. I wanted to tell her how  I feel but I don't know how I should and or if its too early. I just don't want to push it.

"I'm going downstairs. I'll be right back." Paisley said.

Paisley's POV:

I walked downstairs to just see my mom. It felt nice to be talking to Ashton again. I thought that I would lose him. I'm not good at keeping people close. I usually would think that they couldn't handle me. Hell Brooke was the one that took me to the hospital when I would cut, and she even made sure I didn't smoke pot. I had 3 years of my life in a rehab. That's another reason why people thought I was weird. I went to rehab because of what I did. Half of them made a rumor that I was a sex addict and then hormonal teenage boys would pay me just to have sex. High school was my worst nightmare. I would wake up crying because of it. My life isn't perfect. Its hell. 

"Your dad wont be home til later tonight." She said. "And I know you have a boy up there. What's his name anyways." 

"Mom that's Ashton. My favorite drummer in the world." I say with a huge smile on my face.

"He sounds like a nice boy." She said. She put on a smile and walked away. I walked back upstairs to see a Ashton all dressed and can I say DAMN HE LOOKING GOOD!!!

"Hey. I'm going to take a shower so you can chill here or go hang with the guy's at Brook's and I'll meet you there." I finally said.

"I'll stick around and wait for you." He said sitting on my bed. I walk to my bathroom and start to get undress and hope in. Drop in the Ocean by: Ron Pope (Song in slide) and started to sing.

"A drop in the ocean

A change in the weather
I was praying that you and me might end up together
It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert
But I'm holding you closer than most 'cause you are my heaven

I don't wanna waste the weekend
If you don't love me pretend
A few more hours then it's time to go

As my train rolls down the east coast I wonder how you keep warm
It's too late to cry
Too broken to move on

And still I can't let you be
Most nights I hardly sleep
Don't take what you don't need from me

It's just a drop in the ocean
A change in the weather
I was praying that you and me might end up together
It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert
But I'm holding you closer than most 'cause you are my heaven

Misplaced trust in old friends
Never counting regrets
By the grace of God I do not rest at all

And New England as the leaves change
The last excuse that I'll claim
I was a boy who loved a woman like a little girl

And still I can't let you be
Most nights I hardly sleep
Don't take what you don't need from me

It's just a drop in the ocean
A change in the weather
I was praying that you and me might end up together
It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert
But I'm holding you closer than most 'cause you are my...

Heaven doesn't seem far away anymore
No, no
Heaven doesn't seem far away

Heaven doesn't seem far away anymore
No, no
Heaven doesn't seem far away
Oh, oh

A drop in the ocean
A change in the weather
I was praying that you and me might end up together
It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert
But I'm holding you closer than most 'cause you are my heaven
You are my heaven." I sang. I heard clapping from the other side of the door.

"You have an amazing singing voice." Ashton said.

"Thanks. I guess." I said slightly blushing. He may have not have seen it but I know I was red. I changed into ripped shorts, A shirt that says Last name Hungry, First name Always, and a green flannel.

"You really have a beautiful voice." Ashton repeated.

"Thanks." I said looking down.

"Hey you don't have to be shy about it. You got real talent." He said lifting up my chin. He was leaning in then his phone went off. Of course. Always my luck.

"Calum we'll be over calm down." Ash said into the phone. "Well they want us over now so I guess we better go." He chuckles.

"I guess we do." I said putting on my fake smile.

Calum's POV: (YASSSSSS)

"They should be over soon." Brooke said.

"Or maybe they're having fun." I said wiggling my eyebrow.

"Paisley would never do that. She's never had a boyfriend." Brooke said slapping her hand over her mouth.

"Wait. What." Luke said lost.

"Fuck. I didn't mean to say that. Ugh. She's going to be so mad at me, but yes she has never dated anyone. She never found it as something she was committed to do." Brooke said. I felt bad that Paisley has never experienced anything like a boyfriend, or maybe the feeling to have someone to love and grow old with.

"Hey peeps." Paisley said.

"You look nice." I said.

"Do I look punk rock yet." She said laughing.

"I'm too punk rock for you." Micheal said. We all started laughing. I saw Ash looking at Paisley. I know that look. He has that look when he likes something or it brings him happiness. He had the same look when he plays his drums and all his ex girlfriends. I will make this happen!!!!