Chapter 8

On with the story!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After hanging out with Jess and Max- they're pretty cool, by the way- I went back to the apartment with a hyper Quinn. "Allll my Skittles are goneeee." Pouts Quinn. She's had three or four packs of Skittles already and ran out so now she's complaining. I smile, knowing how cute she's being, but trying to not look at her. I decide to ask her about what I wanted to earlier. "Hey, Quinn, so Jess and Max are dating right?' She nods, and stops whining, paying attention to me." So, what about you? Do you have anyone?" I ask, trying to just sound curious. I decided to figure out if she's seeing anyone so I can either figure out my feelings for her or push them away completely. " No, no one for me. No one likes me, and I'm not they type of person to fancy anyone." Hmmmm. Okay. I guess that works. "Why? Why are you asking?" Shit. She's getting suspicious. "Uhhhhh........." I trail off, trying to come up with an excuse for why I'm asking. " I do kinda like someone though. I think. I'm not sure. Though it'll never happen. Oh well." I totally understand that."Oh, I'm sorry about that. I hope it does work out for you." She shrugs. "Eh, I don't even know if she likes girls. So I doubt it'll happen. Just a dream." I had nothing to say to that, so we fell into silence. By now we've reached the apartment building, and head to the elevator to go upstairs. We get into the apartment and I throw myself onto the couch, while Quinn goes into the kitchen, I'm assuming to go look for Skittles. I smile, because 1. I decided to just accept my feelings for her and 2. I hid all the Skittles, 20 packs to be exact, in my room for blackmail. and trust me, I need the blackmail. "AZZA!!! WHERE ARE ALL THE SKITTLES!! I KNOW WE HAVE SOME!!!" Oh shit. I'm in a hella lot of trouble. "Uhhhh.... I don't know where they are..." I trail off, knowing I'm don't sound convincing. She walking into the living room and stands in front of me." Where are the Skittles." She growls out. I smile innocently. " I don't know where they are, sorry." A slow smile spreads across her face, and she walks toward me. " I know you have the Skittles, so either you tell me where they are or you die." I raise an eyebrow. "Bring it on missy." Quinn jumps on top of me and starts tickling me, pinning my down so I can't escape. "Tell me where the Skittles are!" "N-Never!!" I say giggling. After a while of trying to get away, I had enough. "O-okay! Okay! Stop!- I- I can't breath! You- you win! I'll tell you!" I say to her, laughing. She stops tickling me, but keeps my arms pinned above me. I could kiss her if I wanted too. I wonder what would happen. "Where are the sacred Skittles?" She questions . "They're in my room." I tell her, still thinking about kissing her. She's close enough. If I just moved my head a little.... And she is the one sitting on me. She smiles at me and I smile back. Eh, screw it. I lean up and kiss her. I pull away after a few seconds, blushing. She's staring at me, and I avoid eye contact. "U-uh, s-sorry. I- i I just really wanted to do that. U-uh, if you get off me I can go get the Skittles for you..." I trail off trying to avoid eye contact. She rolls of me and stands up. I do as well, trying to keep my head down. Before I get too far away though, she grabs my wrist, spinning me around and pecks me on the lips, then turns me back around. "Go get my Skittles before I tickle you again." She tells me. I smile, and walk to my room to grab the candy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel proud. I apologize if that was a little awkward, first time writing and all.

Over and out- Song