I swear, I did.

The car stopped short. I Looked at her.

"sofia, are you okay?" I asked her. she stepped out and walked over to my side of the car. She open the car door and pull me out.

" Come on, lets go inside babe" she said quietly. I follow her to her buliding.

when we got up stairs, she opened the door and I looked at her. " come in.'' I followed her inside.

" is your mom-"

"No." she cut me off short.

" oh" was all I could say . I suddenly felt my back hit the wall.

"I love you" she whispered against my neck before kissing it.

"I l-love y-you too" I said back, stuttering. her hands wrapped around my waist and pressed her lips harder on my neck. I gasped.She kissed me up my jaw line and kisses me. I kiss back back roughly. she slipped her hands up my shirt and uncliped my bra. she pressed one of my hands on my breast. I moaned against her lips, as I pulled her closer. she pulled away, causing me to whimper. She smirked at me and dragged me to her bedroom. pushing me on bed, She climbed ontop of me, pulling up my shirt.As she eyed my chest I started to blush, her eyes traveled down my body until they got to my pants.She kissed my neck again, sucking softly. she begins to take off my underwear. In a flash, my hands stoped her. she looked up obviously upset.

"wait, what if your moms comes"

" she won't and if she does the doors locked.'' she said. I released her hands and she contuined on pulled them down.

"janyce"

"yes?" I said breathing heavly.

"open your leg.'' I did as I was told. I felt her push a finger inside of me.I gasped lightly, she smirked and pushed another finger inside of me.

She picked the up the pace, and i started to moan.

"janyce" she said in a mocking tone, as she began to move her fingers rougher and faster. I moaned again and whispered her name. I hate how weak, she can make me.

When she hit my core, my spot. I moaned her name again, but louder this time. I buckled my hips asgainst her. I knew I was hitting my peck. She also knew this with one last cry I came. she pull alway and layed down next to me.

she smirked at me.

"We have been dating since 6th grade and your still shy about sex.'' She asked giggling alittle.

I laughed and turned over falling alsleep.

I went home around six, Its fucking dark as shit. I tryed to walk in undetected but failed epicly. trying to grab lamp, it sliped out my hands and carshed on the floor.

I waited to see if my dad would come out screaming "gotca" but he didn't instead I found a note saying him and step mommy were out. they would be back till sunday. I sat at the table in the kitchen.

I was thinking about Sofia and how weird she was acting lately, latley it's been all sex and no love. She stop texting me. She has not texted today after I left. I pick up my phone and began dailing her number, it rang three times and it took me to voicemail.

Fuck again, this girl. I jumped up as my phone rang with the ringtone same love by Macklemore.

'mommy' I sang in my head. I picked up, hear my mom happy high pitch voice on the phone.

"Mommy hi, how you been?" I said, happily to hear my mom voice. My mom and me are corbin copys, we both had jet black hair and grey eyes. same firgure and everything we both were a 36c, but I was 5 1/2 and she's a 7 1/2 in shoes.