Chapter 8

"Where's Naruto?" Nagato asked Itachi who approached them. Itachi frowned. "You guys haven't seen him?"
"No. We thought he was with you." Sasori answered, looking up from his phone. Itachi pulled out his phone to text Naruto about where they will be going so the boy could catch up later.

Naruto panicked when he rounded a corner a saw Sasuke in the distance. Shoottttttttt! Naruto thought to himself as he forced himself to calm down and leave calmly so he doesn't draw any attention. Sasuke just had to choose that moment to turn to look in his direction. "Naruto!" Said boy turned and started running, he could distantly heard footsteps pounding behind him. Naruto ran faster and rounded a corner quickly behind melted into the shadows and into the crowd.
Sasuke cursed out loud when he rounded the corner and saw the sea of students but no sign of a head of bright blond hair. He took one last look before heading back to his friends. "Lost him in the crowd." Sasuke said with a slight snarl.
"Who was that anyways?" Karin asked, upset that her Sasuke's attention wasn't on her.
"That is that hot piece of ass Naruto." Suigetsu said, grinning which made Sasuke glare at him. Juugo just sighed, why were they friends? Sasuke was somewhat glad that Naruto's friends weren't as close to him. None of them had known why Naruto had left so they were still somewhat acquaintances with Sasuke. If they had known, oh gosh. All hell will break loose, even hades wouldn't be able to contain it.

Naruto took a shuddering breath as he leaned against the wall, a hand held to his head, wishing the dizziness would pass soon. His head was spinning so roughly he thought that someone was trying to make scramble eggs with the world. Everything tilted here and there, backwards and forwards. Please stop... Naruto tried willing himself to stop the dizziness but nothing was working. "Naruto!"
Naruto jumped in alarm at his name being called out. No. No. Not now. Go away! Please no. Go away. Naruto clenched his jaw as he put all his will into forcing himself not to tip over and black out.
Sasuke, having the stroke of luck, manage to see the blond again. This time, he will not let the blond leave. He approached quickly and when he was close enough to the blond, he called out his name to get his attention. Naruto had jumped so high up from the sudden shock, his blue eyes wide with panic. Sasuke pushed Naruto against the wall and trapped him there, one hand on the wall beside Naruto's head on each side. Naruto stared up at him with fear in his eyes. "Where the f* did you go?" Sasuke growled.
"W-why do you care?" Naruto said, as firmly as he could muster, trying to keep his anxiety attack from coming. Naruto's hands were shaking badly as he clutched the fabric near his heart that was beating in a wild, erratically manner. "You were the one who left me first!" Naruto said, glad that his voice was slightly more firm this time.
"Doesn't mean you can just up and go." Sasuke said, still arrogant and thinking that he was the biggest and can put everyone down.
"You're going to cause your family troubles one day if you keep treating people like that." Naruto said quietly, narrowing his eyes to get his point across.
"Hmpft. We are the Uchihas, nothing can beat us. Have you forgotten you're talking to one Uchiha right now, hmmm?"
"We are through already Sasuke! Leave me alone!"
"No one leaves me, only I leave them!" Sasuke snapped, getting annoyed with Naruto. The boy tried pushing the raven away but nothing was happening. The raven just wouldn't budge. "You left me first!" Naruto said frantically, suddenly noticing how little space he has and with him being claustrophobic, that in itself was a disaster. "I can crush you Naruto, are you going to listen or shall I show you how powerful my family is?"
"You have no idea do you? And you still get angry when your parents praise Itachi more than they praise you. Look at you!" Naruto spat. "You don't even know what your family's status in the society is!"
"What?" Sasuke snarled and sent a right hook towards Naruto's face, making him gasp at the sudden impact and the amount of force behind it. Blood trickled down the side of his mouth from the skin of his lip area splitting open. Sasuke's ring had also caught the skin of his cheek which left a streak of crimson red in its wake. The blood beaded up and rolled down his cheek, the wind around them making the cuts sting.
"You guys are no longer on top! Someone more powerful has risen and can easily crush you Uchihas! This person is closer than you think! Be careful with how you treat people. What if you accidentally messed with the wrong person? Get it through your head that we're through! I am already with someone else!"
"Who is it?! I'll crush this person! No one touches my property." Sasuke said, gripping Naruto in a forceful choke and shaking him. Naruto gasped for air, clawing at the hands to release him. "I'm... Not your property! I dare you to try crush my boyfriend! I see you try! You'll never dare!" Naruto gasped out quickly and sent a kick to his balls before forcing the strong grip away, then ducking down and sprinted away.

Itachi was getting worried. Where was his beautiful little blond? Lunch is almost over and the boy hasn't showed up yet. The junior bell rung and said students all start rushing back to their lockers and to their respective classes. The senior had an extra twenty more minutes before they had to head back.
Naruto staggered, having no destination in mind. The hit had made his headache worse and the dizziness intensified. Choking him also caused him to be unable to get as much as air as he could because his panic/anxiety attack had chosen that moment to strike. He was so lightheaded, he didn't know which attack had hit him. He pressed a hand to his forehead, covering one eye, as he felt the heat radiating off his skin. He didn't know when he had stopped and leaned against the wall but the next thing he somewhat registered was that he was on his knees, hunched over. Naruto tried to stand up but his legs gave out on him. He braced himself for the impact but he fell into a pair of strong arms and a familiar scent drifted towards him. Naruto didn't register being picked up but he let himself relax and succumb to the darkness.
The group had been frozen in shock as they watch the blond struggling to get up. Itachi reached Naruto in a few graceful steps and caught him in time as the smaller male's legs buckled beneath him. Itachi gently picked up the fragile boy, feeling him relax in his arms. Itachi growled to himself when he saw the bruises and cuts on Naruto. Whoever did this is going to pay!