star wars the legend

CHAPTER 2: THE MASTER

One year has past since Jax and Proza had found there chrystals and constructed there lightsabers and since then lots have changed with the two padawans. Jax had grown out a small part of his hair to make his pafawan braid the reast of his hair was short, he dawned traditional jedi robes the robes where a stabdard tan color, long at the sleaves and the body of the robes conformed to his body quite well. Proza wore similar robes the only difference being Prozas robes were a dark grey bordering to black. Jax's lightsabers hung from his belt at his waist one hing at his rught side so that way he can grab it with his dominant left hand, Jax's second lightsaber was straped to the back side of his belt in a horizontal fashion so that way he can grab it with his right hand. Proza's lightsaber hung on the left side of his belt so that way he can reach it with his dominant right hand. Proza also had the same hair style as Jax has as is tradition amongst all padawans before they become jedi knights.

Jax and Proza were on there way to the jedi arena to participate in the jedi dueling competition, that has been held for every jedi padawan learner class to show all the jedi knights and masters there skills. This cometition is also for the jedi knights and masters to deside on which padawan they should take in to train them and ghen make them jedi knights. Jax and Proza have been training hard for this competition they each have gained a high proficiency at one style as part of there own personal jedi training even thougj it isn't part of there normal training that all the other jedi. Proza focused heavily on his lightsaber skills and nearly mastered Djem so to fit his own personality. Jax had nearly mastered soresu but unlike Proza, Jax balanced his lightsaber and force skills as to not become weak in either one of these skills, he became better at both offensive and defensive force abilities to make his less volnerable to force attacks and to break through force defences. Proza also didn't forget about his force abilities but he focused more on the offensive force abilities rather than the defensive ones.

They walked to the preparation room to prepare for there first battle the first one to battle will be Proza against a jedi who is actually pretty good at lightsaber dueling. Proza was ascended to the arena circle to begin there battle. An announcement from the jedi battle master Proja told every one the rules of this competition "The rules of this competition is simple.
"Rule one, one killing.
Rule two disarming is aloud.
Rule three force abilities are aloud as long as they are non leathal.
Rule four if a combatant is pushed out of the ring them they have instintly lost the battle."

once the anouncement was done the competition had began. The battle started with Proza and the other padawan each igniteing there lightsabers quickly as the padawan attacked Proza with quick, percise strikes but Proza was able to block them all with ease then proza counter attacked by useing a chii cho disarment move then holds his lightsaber at the young padawans chest as a sign to show that Proza won. The battle was over so then it was Jax's turn to battle, he acsended to the battle ring. The arena was an open field with green trees and plants of all kind, up above in rafters, jedi masters and knights watched all the battles that were to ocurre see if there were any promising padawans to train. Jax steped into the circle arena and saw his opponent, a boy with hair so blonde it looked like the sun he had his lightsaber in his hand already in his hand when he stepped into the arena. Jax never made a move to grab the lightsaber at his side or the one on his back, instead he stood there and waited for the blonde haired padawan to attack. The blonde haired padawan took the opportunity and moved with a single rapid attack that was very difficult to see, but Jax was faster, much faster he stepped to the side and dodged the attack. The padawan that started the attack caught his footing and and turned his body to face Jax, but by the time the blonde padawan saw Jax's face Jax had raised his hand and used force push to send the blonde boy fying out of the arena and he hit a wall that was behind him but it didn't hurt the padawan. The force push was just enough to send the blonde boy flying out of the arena and hit the wall to stop his flight. The blonde padawan had lost for leaveing the circle, Jax had one. This had raised the attention of all the jedi that were watching but one jedi knight impurticlular, This jedi left the rafters and stopped watching the competition. Jax then quietly bowes to the jedi knights and masters then walked to the padawan that Jax had just defeated.
Jax held out his hand to the young padawan who had accepted the hand and got up from the ground.
"Hey do what's your name?" Asked jax to the young blonde.
"Jordsha" replied the blonde padawan known as jorsha.
Jorsha then asked Jax "so tell me were you going all out, like you know, useing your full power?"
Jax then answered "no"
This surprised Jorsha but then he said
"So hey you feel like meeting up after this competition?"
"Sure" answered Jax.
They both then went there separate ways, Jorsha to watch the rest of the cometition, Jax to go to the prep room to prepare for his next match.