BanxMeliodas

Enjoy!!
WARNING: YAOI. SMUT. MUCH SMUT. ALL SMUT. DON'T LIKE, SKIP TO NEXT PART

Third Person P.O.V.

Meliodas, Ban, Diane, and Elizabeth were enjoying the sunshine. Elizabeth noticed that Meliodas kept glancing at Ban. She noticed that when Meliodas was not looking, Ban was checking him out. Elizabeth smiled as an idea popped into her head. She rolls over and whispered her plan in Diane's ear. Diane giggled. "Hey. What are you girls whispering about?" Ban asked suddenly. "Hey. I don't mind, Elisabeth's got a great ass." Meliodas said, causing Elizabeth to blush deeply. "Elizabeth and I are going shopping for some ingredients in town. Don't kill each other while we're gone!" Diane sang, dragging Elizabeth by the arm. "Bye sir Ban! Bye sir Meliodas!" Elizabeth called as she was dragged by the giant. Ban sighed. "Well, the said not to kill each other, so fighting is out of the question. What do you wanna do, Captain?" Ban asked. "Eh. I don't know." Meliodas said shrugging. Ban had an idea. "Hey, captain," he said. "Hm? What?" Meliodes said, turning his face to see Ban. Ban quickly took Meliodas's face in his hands and kissed him. Meliodas stiffened, his eyes wide. Soon, though, he melted into the kiss, putting his arms around Ban's neck and pulling himself closer to the fox sin. Ban licked Meliodas's bottom lip,asking for entrance which was given. Ban's tongue explored the new space. After a few minutes, the two pulled away, breathless. Melidodas was the same shade of red as Ban's leather top. Ban smirked. "Let's take this inside, captain~" he said seductively, running a hand down Meliodas's chest. Meliodas nodded. The went upstairs to Meliodas's bedroom. As soon as the door closed, Ban had Meliodas against it, tongue invading his mouth again. Meliodas moaned quietly. Ban felt his pants tighten. "Damn. How does he do that? One moan and I'm hard!" Ban thought. He slowly ground his erection against Meliodas's crotch. Meliodas moaned loudly, feeling his member harden. Ban noticed and smirked, pulling Meliodas over to the bed without breaking the kiss. The were on the bed, Ban on top of Meliodas. Ban smirked into the kiss and pulled away. Meliodas was a panting mess. Ban teasing undid the captains shirt, revealing his somewhat toned chest. He traced his fingers up and down, stopping every few seconds to tweak Meliodas's nipple, causing Meliodas to moan loudly. "Want to continue, captain?" Ban smirked, tweaking Meliodas's nipple again. "Haa~ yes. Call me Meliodas." He moaned. Ban smirked and gently sucked on one nipple. He over to the other and slid his tongue down his chest stopping at his pants. "Can I remove these?" He asked, tugging at the hem of the pants. Meliodas nodded eagerly. Ban pulled then off, revealing Meliodas's member. Meliodas blushed deeply. "No fair! You're still dressed!" He pouted. Ban laughed and slid off his red leather shirt. Meliodas's face resembled a rose when he saw Ban's very muscular, toned chest. Ban then slid off his pants and boxers, revealing a rather large length. Meliodas gasped quietly. Ban smirked. He lovingly kissed Meliodas. He reached over to the bedside cabinet and grabbed the bottle of lube that was there. He squirted a small amount onto his fingers. "Ready Meliodas?" He asked his captain. Meliodas nodded. Ban smiled and slowly inserted one finger. Meliodas scrunched up his face. It felt weird. "You ok captain?" Ban asked, concerned. Meliodas nodded. "F-feels...weird...nng~" Meliodas said, cut off by a small moan. Ban inserted his second one and started to scissor them. He inserted the third one. When he felt Meliodas was stretched enough, he lubed up his large member. "Ready, Meliodas?" He asked, positioning himself at Meliodas's entrance. Meliodas nodded eagerly. He needed Ban's cock in him. Ban smirked and thrust all the way in. "Aaaaa~!" Meliodas yelled as Ban's cock filled him. Ban stayed still, waiting for Meliodas to adjust. He started to gently stroke Meliodas's cock, trying to ease the pain. After a few minutes, Meliodas felt a deep need and lust for Ban. "B-Ban...m-move please~"
Meliodas moaned. Ban smiled and pulled out a little, thrusting back in, then pulling out further, and thrusting back in. "Mmmmmn~ f-faster~ h-harder~ please..." Meliodas moaned loudly. Ban smiled and pulled out until only the tip was in, then quickly thrust all the way back in. "AAA~ MMMN~" Meliodas moaned loudly, consumed in pleasure. Ban held his captain's hips with one hand and stroked his member in time with his trusts and kissed Meliodas on the lips. "AAAAA~ MMMMMN~ RIGHT THERE!!" Meliodas yelled as Ban hit his prostate. Ban hit that spot every time. "B-Ban, I-I'm going too-" "Me too captain... Together" Ban moaned as he felt himself nearing his climax. "BAN!" "MELIODAS!" They yelled as they climaxed, Ban into Meliodas and Meliodas on his chest. "I love you, Ban." Meliodas said tiredly. Ban smiled. "I love you too, captain." Ban said as they drifted off to sleep.

Hope you enjoyed!! Stay tuned!!
Joke of the day: Why is Light like a lift?
Because he's an L evader!!
~Cali Skye