#39 Friendship Date

Pic of Madyson

FRIDAY

The past couple of days has been lonely, Chase has gone with his Mom and Grandparents to Ohio to visit his Aunt before his Mom has the baby we been video chatting every night, but it's just not the same. The day in the motel has been playing in my head and I can't help but smile to myself I've been smiling since then, my mother even thought something was wrong with me. Today was finally Friday and I was going out with Max it was going to be awkward, you see the next day after the motel and text situation I kind of be dodging him he has been asking to sit with me at lunch or hangout after school yesterday he even was at my house so today was definitely going to be interesting.

After school I got a ride home with Kay, he had a date tonight also and wanted to come home and get ready. After my shower I dressed in a pair of light jeans and a creamed colored oversized sweater and a pair of tan Ugg boots it was chilly out tonight, I did my hair in a french braid and added light makeup which was some mascara and tint gloss the doorbell rang and I headed down to get it, I opened the door and saw some girl "Hi I'm Brittany is Kaden here" I nod my head an let her in she sat down in the living room and I dashed upstairs to Kay's room I banged on the door and he didn't answer so I let myself in "Kay there's a girl here for you should I tell her your co..." I stop mid sentence when Kaden walked in his room naked "AAAAHHHH!!!"we both screamed "What the hell Lani don't you knock!!" he yelled at me wrapping a towel around his naked hips "I did knock you asshole you didn't answer there's a girl here" I said and walked away into my room to bleach my eyes. My phone buzzed with a message from Chase...

Chase: Hey Beautiful how was school today?
Me: It was horrible cuz you wasn't there when are you coming back I miss you
Chase: Be back on Monday morning I miss you too baby I got you something can't wait to show you.
Me: Yay a present I like presents is it something I would like?
Chase: It's something you will love anyway before you start questioning me lol Wyd?

I stared at the text I didn't want him to know I was going out with a guy but I didn't want to lie either...

Me : I'm going to the movies with a friend from school wyd?
Chase: That's cool and nothing playing a game with my cousins it's so lame lol
Me: Lol that's not nice
Chase: It's not but I don't care they suck cuz they cheat anyway I'll call you later before I go to bed have fun and stay safe baby and miss me bunches 😘

I look at the message and was about to reply when a call came in from Max...

"Hello"

"I'll be there in 5mins"

"OK"

I hung up and grabbed my leather jacket and purse and went down Kay was in the living room with the Brittany girl swapping spit I shook my head and went outside to wait on the porch. I wanted to tell Mom and Dad bye but they left for their own date. Max pulled up and got out the car and walked over to me "Hey Lani you look pretty tonight you ready?" I nod my head and he walks pass his car I looked at him confused "Umm Max the car" he smiles and says "I thought we should walk it's nice out" he begins to walk down the street and I follow "So Max what's the plan for tonight?" he pretends to think hard and strokes his chin and I giggle "Well my fair maiden I thought we might indulge in some food then catch a film at the Theater" I looked at him confused he chuckled softly "I thought we can get some food then catch a movie" I nod my head and smiled "So how's Chase?" he asked, this was a random topic "Um Chase is great umm how's..." I was stuck I wasn't sure if he was even dating anyone, he noticed that I was struggling and laughed "I'm not dating anyone you could ask about my cat or fish" he laughs I smile "Didn't know you had a cat or fish"..." I don't but it would of been nice to ask" he burst out laughing and I shove him playfully.

We arrived at a restaurant called the 'Blu Ridge' we go in and the host sees us to a table "Max this looks expensive we dont have to eat here I feel under dressed" I looked down at my outfit Max smiles "You look fine" the waiter comes and takes our order I had the smoked salmon with green salad and Max had a Porter house steak "Um Max isn't that a bit much before a movie" he looked at his plate and shook his head no and started eating. After our meal we went to the movies to see 'Lights Outs' after getting the tickets Max goes over to the concession stands to get some snacks he come back with a large popcorn , large drink ,a hot dog, nachos, a pretzel ,and candy I looked at him wide eyed he winked and went to get our seats. I shook my head I hope he doesn't barf. After the movies we start to head back to my house the walk home was quite I felt awkward so I spoke "So how did you like the movie?" he nods his head but stayed silent we get to my house and he walks to the front door "I had a nice time thank you for this" I say and reached for the door when he stops me "I had a nice time with you it wasn't like before but it was nice goodnight" he kissed my cheek and walked to his car and drove away I stood there very confused. I open the front door and went upstairs to my room. I looked at the time it was only 10:30 pm so I showered and put on my pjs and went to the kitchen. "Hey Princess" my Dad said I looked at him...he seemed perky and happy then I realized he was home alone with my Mom which meant...Ewe they got busy "Hi Daddy you seem...Happy" his face was priceless I couldn't help but laugh he knew what I was thinking, he took his coffee and left. I grabbed a bag of popcorn and popped it in the microwave and went to the living room and plop down on the couch. Turning on the TV flipping through channels I landed on a movie 'The Notebook' I love this movie. I grabbed my popcorn and snuggled up on the sofa. After the movie was over I grabbed the remote when my phone rings it was my lover...

"Hi Papa"

"Hey Beautiful I miss you so much I wish you were here with me in my arms while I kiss along your neck" his voice was husky

I moaned softly I hated him right now for being so far away.

"I wish that too Chase" I moan softly feeling between my legs I was getting bothered just thinking about him touching me.

"I love you so much Baby I need you right now" his voice husky and arousing he moaned softly over the phone and I swear I creamed my panties "What are you doing right now Baby?" I couldn't answer I was trying to calm myself down, I clenched my thighs and rubbed along my wet panties my swollen bud throbbing driving me crazy.

"Lani Baby answer me please those moans are driving me insane" he begs I haven't noticed I was moaning into the phone I was about to speak when the front door opens and Kay walks in with the girl from earlier "Chase Baby I'll talk to you tomorrow I love you bye" I hang up before he even answers "Hey Baby sister how was your night been busy" he said that and winked I scrunched up my nose in disgust. Kay whispered in the girls ear and pointed her upstairs which I'm guessing to his room for a night cap. I stood up and Kay pulled me down on the couch wrapped in his arms "What's wrong Lani Kai you can talk to your big brother did your date not go well did he hurt you" I smelled the alcohol on him I pushed him off and went do my room I locked the door and climbed in bed I was horny and missed my boyfriend. To satisfy myself I slipped my hand into my panties and rubbed my clit, loving how it felt like silk between my legs my breathing became more and more like pants and I felt like I was losing control. I slipped my fingers in my core and exploded I came undone I missed Chase I wanted him to come home...