RAPMONSTER(Namjoon)

Today is Valentine's day and I am heading over to my baby namjoon's house.

We have been together for 2 years now and we haven't done anything very sexy with each other.The closest we have gone is making out from time to time but then when I tried to go further with him he would stop me.

I'm hoping that when I go over there today that we will actually get somewhere.after all i didn't dress up as sexy as i could for nothing ;).

When I got to his door i knocked and he answered with wide eyes as he looked me up and down.I was wearing pink booty shorts with a white half see through tanktop."babe what's wrong?" I said.He stared right into my brown eyes and stuttered.I chuckled at his cuteness.

I stepped in and closed the door behind me immediately aiming for his lips.His lips tasted so sweet like candy and i quickly forced him agaisnt a wall.He carried me to his room and dropped me on the bed pretty harshley.He went into his closet and pulled out belts.I was surprised,nervouse and curiouse all at once.

He tied me up fairly tightly and ripped my shirt right off.He rubbed my breast slowly at first making sure to got my nipples extra hard.He then rubbed harder and eventually started squeezeing with great force.I yellped a little when he pinched my nipples but he calmed me down by a nice little sucking session afterwards.He moved his hands down to my shorts and ripped them too with his incredible strength.

With the shorts,went the panties.Oops ;).He started to lick me extremely slowly making me angry.When this became evident to him he began to go faster with some sucking.He popped three fingers at once making me whimper is pain but pleasure.He was finally ready he untied me and rolled me over to the doggy position.His first thrust was so powerful it made my arms collapse leaving me face first in the sweet smelling sheets.He began with same amount of force and speed and eventually became harder and faster which by now i didnt even think was possible.

Moans filled the air has we both came to our final moments.I came first and that was enough to set him off right afterwards.He came close to my ear and i could feel his hot breath. whispering in his husky voice he spoke "We are doing it again...round 2"

(A/N)
I DID THE NAMJOON CHAPTER HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED😏👌