The Bullied One- Friends.

I woke up in the nurses office "H-huh.." Nurse Hanji walks into the room "Eren! Your finally awake! I thought you died!" She chuckled. I groaned and turned over "5 more minutes." flipping the blanket over my shoulders. "Oh no you dont, your going back to class now." I growled "Whyyyyyy..." "Becauseeee its your first day and you need to know what to do." She exclaimed still smiling with her weird grin. "Fine! Okay. Okay!"

I got up walking to the classroom, I was pretty nervous now that I had a black eye.. Dang.. On the first day too.. I knocked on the classroom door, I imminently heard footsteps. A woman with orange hair and golden eyes opened the door, she scannedmy face and I can tell she gave me a.. Nervous.. Smile.. I smiled back, walking into the classroom*

"I assume you are... Eren Jeager?" The tall blonde asked in confusion

"Y-yes thats me.." I  looked around the classroom till my eyes met with a fimiliare pair of greyish blue eyes.

"Ah, well I am Mr. Smith, you may go sit in the back beside Levi." The blode snapped me out of my thoughts, I noticed that he has asked me to sit beside.. Levi. Of all people..

AH! sorrryyyyyyyyy I will continue to write this im really busy with school and work and blah blah blah