Drunk {Marco}

"No~ I don't drink" (Y/n) sighed.

The Whitebeard pirates were having a party and everyone... well almost everyone was drunk (Y/n) didn't drink beer usually she only rarely did. It would take a lot of persuading to get (Y/n) drunk, why (Y/n) doesn't drink usually is because she is scared that some words will slip out if she does, or she might do something that she will regret... 

"But (Y/n)~" Complained a drunk Ace.

"But Ace~" You repeated in a mocking tone.

"If you don't i'll tell Marco you!-" (Y/n) tackled Ace and started strangling him.

"YOU IDIOT!~" (Y/n)'s teeth turned into sharks.

"Help me she's gone mad!!~" Ace panicked while (Y/n) was yelling random things.

"Tell me what-yoi?" Marco smirked.

"EEHHHHH?!?" (Y/n)'s jaw dropped.

"(Y/N) HAS A CRUSH ON Y-" Ace was cut off by (Y/n)'s hands.

'That was close Marco almost found out...' (Y/n) thought to herself.

"Your to uptight (Y/n) i think you could use a drink" Ace smirked.

"I think Ace is right-yoi" Marco smirked.

"Eh...how about...No" (Y/n) said playfully sticking her tung out.

"Darling you don't have a option in the matter..." Ace said with a smirk.

"Well maybe a little drink won't hurt..."

...TimeSkip...

(Y/n) was only going to get one drink but she ended up getting drunk on just one mug so now she has drank 4 mugs.

"Marco~" (Y/n) purred.

This made the first division commander raise an eyebrow.

"Uh...(Y/n) i think you drank a little to much-yoi" This made (Y/n) giggle.

"Don't be silly!~ Im just fiiiiine!~" This made Marco sweat drop.

(Y/n) started to stumble closer and closer to Marco she got so close they were now touching foreheads.

"Marco... I love you... Im drunk... Sleep with me" (Y/n) said attempting to be seductive.

This made Marco blush slightly and the second division commander to laugh his heart out.

"N-no" It was taking all of Marco's might not to give in.

At those words (Y/n) smashed her lips to Marco.

"Sweetheart you don't have a choice in the matter" (Y/n) whispered.

Marco couldn't hold himself back, He grabbed (Y/n)'s waste and started french kissing her.

"EWWW!!! Take your 'business' to the bedroom!" Ace complained.