Predictive Text

^mah friend did mah hair!  Yay!

hey guys, been a while since I last updated huh ;)

I recently discovered that I have a strange fetish for predictive text.  But the random paragraph thing most people do doesn't appeal to me, so once every sentence I can add something that I want.  Also I can add punctuation whenever I want.  So let's get started :) (one million points if that was a reference and you know where it is from.)

Am I supposed to be the same as her? 
I'm not sure how to make a difference in the world. 
You know what?  I just want to see my friends and family. 
The fact that you are so much better than that is the only thing I have to love. 
In order to be in my life, I have to go back to the point of view and a great way to go back isn't a lot of fun. 
Really the only thing that I can do is get to see you. 
I'm not going anywhere near the border between the lines of the year before. 
Quick question, I don't know how to make it better. 
Can you please make me feel so much better if I had whatever she has? 
I don't know what you think about.  I just got to be the first one to talk to you.  People who don't like me very much like to thank me for something that is not an easy way out. 

They have been in my head for years.