Chapter 4: Bryce

Bryce slept still in his king size bed.

"Bryce!" A voice called before a loud bang came from the door opening.

"Brycey! Brycey! Wake up!" Bryce's little sister, Sofia said before jumping on his bed.

Bryce's eyes slowly began to open.

"Is that my little princess?" Bryce questioned while rubbing his eyes.

"Yesss!" Sofia yelled before hugging her brother.

It's 9 in the morning and she's hyped up on Lucky Charms and Apple juice.

"Good morning princessa" Bryce said embracing his 7 Year old sister.

She smiled.

"Guess what?!" She said while sitting in front of him with a wide toothy smile.

"What?" Bryce said recreating his sisters grin.

"I lost another tooth!" Sofia said putting her little arm out showing the tiny tooth between her fingers.

"Awwww your big brother is funky so, go put that under the pillow and go finish up breakfast and we can do something." Bryce said.

Sofia hugged her brother super tight and ran out the room. Bryce was happy Sofia was up. She usually gives him the energy to get through his day. Bryce slowly swung his feet over the side of bed knocking down his grey pillows at the foot of his bed. He laughed a little and shook his head seeing his little sister run out his room, in her light pink tutu, and into the hall. He pulled up his black Nike basketball shorts and slowly walked to his bathroom. Turned on his light then looked in the mirror. He sighed at the noticeable bags under his eyes then started his shower. As he waited for his shower to heat up, he stripped from his shorts and boxer briefs. He stepped into the shower and felt relief. He stepped closer to his shower head and wet his hair before running his giant hands through it. He then grabbed his towel and began washing up with his axe body wash. After 30 minutes of washing the sweat and dirt from his body and hair, he stepped out of his shower closing the curtains behind him.

He dried himself off and wrapped the towel around his waist before walking into his room gathering his clothes for the day. He put on his new Calvin Klein underwear then slid on ripped blue skinny jeans. He walked over to his closet and starting thinking about his outfit for the day. He decided to go casual but, fashionable and put on a oversized white shirt and a black crewneck sweatshirt over it. He looked semi Justin Bieber meets new York fashion week some people think its over the top but, he liked his unique style and actually cared to look decent. He walked by his dresser and grabbed his silver chain and put it on along with degree deodorant. He walked back into the bathroom fixing his hair adding a little bit of gel. He then grabbed his phone and headed downstairs. He walked into the livingroom seeing his sister sitting on the couch watching Disney channel.

"Hey Little one. Where's mom and dad?" He said before walking into the kitchen pouring himself some oatmeal.

"Daddy is at work and I think mom is in her room." She said more focused on the new episode of 'KC Undercover'.

"Oh alright." Bryce said, pouring milk over his oatmeal and putting it into the microwave.

Waiting for his oatmeal to finish he finally checked his phone. Seeing it was almost eleven in the morning. He started checking his unread messages. First he replied to one of his best friends since like elementary, Brooke.

Brooke: Good game, last night! I hope you were watching me cheer. Lol

Bryce: If that helps you sleep at night then sure. Lmao

Then he responded to Devin's text.

Devin: Aye what's the plans for today I'm bored bro

Bryce: Probably gonna take sof to the park. That's it. You should come tho. You know she has the biggest crush on you. Lmfao broooo

Bryce laughed a little at his response before answering a text from his older brother.

Assface: I heard about the game. Good job bro. I'm happy you following in my footsteps I'm still better tho but, how's moms?

Bryce: thanks bro. Ha Whatever assface you wish you were as good as me. Mom's is good tho just taking everything day by day.

He smiled thinking about his mom then beeping snapped him out of it. He took his now hot bowl of oatmeal out the microwave and added a little sugar and grabbed his phone before joining his sister on the grey couch.

Ding*

Devin: Yooo imma come thru. Ha I knew she did but, it's okay I like her too. ;) lmao

Bryce laughed at Devin before responding.

Bryce: I never thought I'd have to say this till she was 15 but yo back off my sister. Lmaooo bro

Bryce looked at his sister who was now leaning on him.

"Sof, I'm going to take you to the park okay?" Bryce said before starting on his oatmeal.

"Yay! Thanks Bry." Sofia said with a giant smile.

"Oh and Devin is coming with us" Bryce said looking through twitter.

"Omg! What!? I need to look cute! I'll be back don't leave without me!" Sofia yelled jumping from the couch and running up the stairs.

Bryce began dying of laughter almost chocking on his oatmeal in his mouth. Bryce calmed down after a few minutes.

"Mom wear is my lipgloss!" Sofia yelled.

Bryce began laughing again while standing up to put his bowl in the sink.

A/N Okay guys thank you for reading.
Can we all agree Sofia is the cutest thing ever?

QOTC: How do you guys feel about Mr.Assface?

Love you palm trees. Stay trill.