Suprises

'Charlie, come on baby' connie cooed as she lifted charlie out of the car and walked towards the entrance. She took a deep breath and then sauntered in, her signature heals clicking against the shiny ED floor.
'Mrs beauchamp' jack uttered causing charlie and jacob to whip round.
Connie soothed charlie, before correcting jack.
'Its connie jenkins actually jack'

Jacob looked at her confused as his heart broke. He hadnt seen her since she left for the states 2 years ago, and now she was back married with a child.
Connie was about to walk towards her office when a tall man caught up with her.
'Con'
'Oh babe your here, take charl for me a sec'
The man outstretched his arms, as Connie gave the baby to him.

Jacob was still stood there gawping until Connie snapped him out of his trance.
'Jacob my office'
'Of course mrs beau...jenkins'

Jacob walked in closing the door behind him.
'Your back'
'yes' she stated simply.
'Connie is the baby mine, i know you were pregnant when you left, i found the tests, that why you went to america isnt it'
'Charl is yours yes, biologically but will is her dad now'
'CONNIE YOU CANT FUCKING REPLACE ME WITH YOUR NEW POSH SNOB OF A HUSBAND'
'Calm down jacob, first of all me and will are married but not like that, his dad was dying and wanted to see him get married, so we got married'
'So charl is mine'
'Yes'
'Im...im a dad'
'No your a father, not a dad'
'Connie give me a chance to be one'
'Jacob i left because i was pregnant and i knew about amira'
'SHES MY FUCKING SISTER'

They stood gazing into each others both full of anger against each other, but all the melted away when jacob lent in and kissed her, she instantly responded putting her arms around his neck.
They pulled away and rested there for heads against each other.
'Forgive me jacob'
'Always con'