Chapter 1- too many coincidences

Chapter 1- too many coincidences

Flashback

"I can't stand this anymore, since dad died you do nothing more than just bring guys home, and cry yourself mum, I tried to help you, god! I tried to be strong for both of us, I am not mad at you... I am disappointed, oh! And by the way I am going to London by myself I don't care anymore, I have my flight in two days" I told her with tears in my eyes and all she did was look at me and walk away, she didn't even tried to make me stay here, I felt bad but I had to do something with myself, for me, for my dad... 

And here I am in the plane crying my eyes out, people giving me weird looks but I just don't care anymore...

"Hey! I am Niall, nice to meet you, erm you're in my place" I hear a thick Irish accent and I look up to see a happy blond guy with a huge smile that quickly drops when he sees that I am crying

"Are you ok?" he seats next to me with a worried expression in his face.

"Do I look like I am ok?" It came more rude that I was expecting to, he looks to me, I can see a little bit of hurt and surprise in his eyes, then he looks away.

"S-sorry" I mumble.

"It's okay" he turns to me with a small smile, Me and Niall made small talk till he fell asleep, hearing little snores leaving his mouth made me fall asleep too.

What felt like 5 minutes of sleep were 3 hours and when I woke up and saw that we were landing, I decide to wake up Niall by shaking him a little bit but he doesn't move, I try a little harder this time but nothing... I choose an heavy metal song in my IPhone and put my headphone with the maximum volume near his ear.

He quickly opens his eyes and jumps scared "What happened, why did you do that?" I shook my shoulders and explained  him that I couldn't wake him up with just shaking him because it obvliously doesn't work.

We got out of the plane and entered in the airport, we were waiting for our bags, when I see mine I pick it up but the guy from the plane beat me to it, I grab it and say goodbye to the blond "till next time" He says and I make a confused face but I turn around and leave.

The flat is good, it has one room, kitchen, bathroom and a living room, It is in a good neighborhood and its calm. I unpack the few things I have, put on some comfortable clothes and decide to do some exercise because believe me I really need to. 

It is cold but I am sweating, trying to run faster and faster to burn the fat.

"A-are you...?" I look back and see the Irish guy from the plane, I think his name was...Neil?  Niall?

"You scared the crap out of me! Are you stalking me or something?" He looks to me surprised and a little ofended.

"N-no I live nearby, I was just running"

"Are you shitting me? The world is small but not that small." I don't even know why I am being rude,n I won't lie and say that it's not a huge coincidence but I am not scared at all.

"I swear..." he stops running, looks me in the eyes and starts walking towards me.

 I start running with all my speed a little scared now, I don't want company, I want to be by myself, just me and my thoughts. I've runned for a little while now, I start to calm down again but then I realize that he is next to me, again.

"Are you scared? I swear I am not stalking you!" He says with this calm voice that soothes me.

"I believe in you, I am not scared. Sorry for being rude, I am just tired, I guess." He nods his head, he is probably tired too.

We are running side by side when I feel a huge pain in my head and realize I just fell on the ground "Are you ok? Did you break anything?"

"No, my arm hurts but it's not broken, I am just a clumsy girl" I am sure my eyes are screaming that I am in pain and I now he is worried.

"Let me see!" Oh fuck! He can't "N-no! I am just fine!" I lie trying to calm him down.

"But your arm... is full of scars" I look down,  pain in my heart, tears in my eyes.

"I-it's n-nothing" I cry, not knowing if it is because of the physical or emotional pain...

"I need... I need to go, my house mate is waiting for me erm... talk to you later" Tears were streaming down my face, he was the first one to see my scars and my scars mean my terrible past, like I was expecting, he runs away and one more time I am all alone.

I feel lonely, for some reason I want Niall here, maybe because he was the only person I met since I got here or maybe it's because I feel like I can trust him because behind the blue of his eyes it's a lot of pain and I can see it even if I don't know him but, but why was he crying when he left? I mean he just met me 9 hours ago... 

I put that thoughts in the back of my mind and run a little bit more trying to forget the pain in my head because I really need to burn the fat that I have in my stomach and thighs. After 3 hours running I go home, take a shower and easily fall asleep. I start school in 1 month.