7

JULIE'S POV
SATURDAY NIGHT

I gasped, not knowing what to do.

I was in a wheelchair, in front of Clayton and Kathryn. I stepped up, finally finding the courage.

"I-I am your mate! You even have me your kidney to save my life, remember?", I said, lifting my shirt to my new stitch.

"Haha! You are quite the joker, little pup", he only replied.

I lifted his shirt to attempt on making everyone see his way of love for me, but being a strong werewolf, he pushed me off.

"Guards! Take her out! Make sure she's out my sight forever", he said, pointing at me.

Two men grabbed my arm. I attempted on breaking contact, but failed instantly.

"Let me go! I'll go!", I said. Much to my disbelief, they'd let me go.

Quickly grabbing the wine glass, I broke it and stabbed it to where it should be.

At his kidney, in my body.

"I don't want your kidney anymore! I don't want it!"

I laid on my back on the ground, vision blurring and body weakening.

I could feel tingles and tears, and soon finds out that the Alpha was beside me. On the other hand, the pack doctor was trying to save my life.

"Lost... Blood... Can't... Longer... Nothing... Do", was all I heard.

Someobe kissed me on the forehead, rocking me back and forth. It was Alpha Clayton.

"This... Kiss... First... Last... Give... You... Sorry... Love... Much", he said.

"It hurts...", I whimpered.

"Where, baby?".

I pointed at my chest.

Then all went black.