Prologue

I crunched the dry leaves beneath my shoes as I stomped toward my house. My friend, Emily, was laughing behind me. I cheered at every loud crunch, soon Emily joined me and we were laughing so loud people were probably looking outside their windows.

We stopped in front of Emily's house. "I catch you later." Emily gave me a lazy peace sign before walking in. I continued walking alone, looking down at my black Vans. The cold fall air hit my face and I put my hands into the pocket of my gray sweater. These tights weren't helping me get any warmer.

Suddenly I walked into something big and hard. It felt like a tree. I looked up and my blue eyes met dark brown ones. "Watch where your-" his eyes went wide once he saw me on the ground. He squatted down to meet my level. He held his hand out for me. "Sorry." He apologized. I could not look away from his beautiful eyes.

"It's a-alright." Great now I'm stuttering. I took his hand and his helped me up.

"I'm Skate." He said with a smug smirk.

"Bridget." I said my name as I looked at him up and down. His dark gray sweats matched his black muscle shirt and his messy hair. He was gorgeous.

"Have a nice day." He smiled walking away. I realized I was in front of my house and I walked towards me door. He walked away, staring at me contently and I mirrored his actions.

Later that day, there was a loud thud that came from downstairs. It was now 11pm so it could absolutely be a burglar. I live alone since both my parents died in a car crash so I was scared out of my mind. I stood up in only a large t-shirt and I slowly tiptoed downstairs. I saw a shadow and I felt my heart beating out of my chest.

I reached the bottom of the stairs, but I took one step onto the cold hardwood floor and then it was lights out. The last thing I remember is a dark raspy voice telling me to stay quiet.

~~~

My eyes fluttered open and I discovered I was in a room. I shot up in the bed I was currently in and looked around. This room was not mine, but it was a girls room. The bedding was extremely comfortable and it was white. There was a vanity and walk-in closet. The walls were painted a white but the rest of the room had a gray style. To my right was a cabinet with lamp on it, to the left was a desk with a laptop and a cell phone sitting right on it.

I walked up to go to the cell phone but the minute my feet touched the floor, the bedroom door swung open. In came the beautiful man I ran into yesterday.

"Hey gorgeous." He smirked, clapping his hands together.

"What the hell is going on?" I yell.

"Give me a minute. I'll explain."

And that's how my new life began. That's how the world thought Bridget White died, she was kidnapped and killed. But apparently my body was never found, and it never will be as long as I belong to him.

This book will have explicit content, Readers discretion advised. You may not copy or reproduce this book and any of its contents in any way without prior written permission. All copy right goes to
@PapiSkathan
To contact go to Wattpad.Com. If you see anything resembling this book please contact it's author for verification if the content is originally from here or if it's just a coincidence. Nothing in this book will be from another author unless listed otherwise.