Needles and thread

I wake up feeling tired as ever. It seemed to me that I had taken about an half an hour nap, but wait. I look around and see that there was nothing around me, so how did I know the time without a clock?Just white blank invisible sheets crowding over me. I instantly feel a shock of pain running through the whole of my body. OUCH! I look down to see that I am covered with needles which seem to be filled with some sort of green and purple liquid inside. I try to prize them off and out of my skin, but the needles are too engraved into me that I can't pull them out. I had just got my memory back and I had just remembered what had happened "So Mikasa was a titan the last minute I saw her and then...... WHERE AM I? WHERE IS EVERYONE? HEEELLLLLP!"    

                                                                                                       ***

"Temari....Temari.......TEMARI!!!" I look around trying to balance my vision so it wasn't as blurry, and I see standing around me appeared Mikasa and Ino. "H-H-Hi guys" I say in a monotone voice. I prop myself up against my pillow and I stretch with an intense shock of pain yet again through my body. "Ouch!! What is that?" I look down at my arm and see a nurse sewing my cut back together with a needle and special thread. "Oh your awake. Sorry to disturb you but I needed to urgently sew your cut which was open, back" The nurse smiles and continues with her work on my arm. "Wow it was so strange I had the most scariest nightmare of all.You would never believe me if I told you?" I say lifting my head up to make myself look important and that I was the only person in the world to experience these strange dreams. "Really?? Let's hear it then" Ino says crossing her arms as she and Mikasa comes over to my bed and sits on either side on a chair to listen.

                                                                                                         ***

"Excuse me nurse? But is our friend Temari able to come home with us yet?" Ino and Mikasa wait for a reply from the nurse packaging her kit away. "Well? I guess she needs to recover for just one more day, and then she will be fine tomorrow night, so please come back to the hospital tomorrow to collect her?" The nurse smiles and walks away. Mikasa and Ino walk over to my bed and I smile. "It's fine guys, I do get it. The nurse just wants to make sure that my arm is fully stitched up and secure enough that I can go home without it ripping  open and blood going everywhere." I sink myself into my bed covers and close my eyes. Ino stops suddenly curls her head round the hospital door and says to me "We will be back tomorrow by the way if you was wondering." "Ok that's fine. I would like to walk home with you guys anyway!" I fall fast asleep as I hear the Hospital door shut and air of silence.

                                                                                                  ***

It was the day when I was leaving the hospital and I had just arrived home. Bang! "I'm home!!" I place my backpack (from the hospital) down on the floor and Cookie comes to me and I head into the kitchen to give her a treat. "Good girl Cookie!! Who's a good girl! I haven't seen you in a couple of days have I?" I see a note on the kitchen table and I pick it up and I read the letter,

To Temari,

I have just nipped down to the local grocery store so I won't be long. Just picking up some food for dinner and your dad is at work so he won't be home until later tonight. Hopefully you get this letter before I come home and I hope your arm is okay. Sorry I couldn't make it to the hospital it was too late for me to take the bus or walk to the hospital as it's quite far from our home also your dad was at work and he has the main transport. (Our car) So I hope you were fine on the bus  making your way back.