The New Struggle

The door opened making a loud noise, lightening the room, she entered.
Good morning. She said with a voice full of energy.
"Good morning? It ain't even morning yet." Rida said with a voice full of anger.
Rida, who had just started university and came to live in a hostel. She has to share a room with a girl called Fatima. Fatima always wakes up early in the morning but Rida hates it.
This is their second weekend together and every weekend since Rida moved, Fatima wakes her up early in the morning but Rida saying "who an earth wakes up that early on a weekend" pulling blanket on the face goes back to sleep.

Rida one day I will wake you up really early. Once you see night changing to day, that darkness going and the light arriving shining your day, you will love to wake up early. Fatima said knowing her words will not impact Rida.

Really Fatima? I think once, just once if you sleep till 12 O'Clock you will not wake up early the next time. You will love to sleep. Said Rida.
Fatima knew she will not win any argument from Rida so she did not say anything back.

Rida was sitting in a cafe drinking coffee. Whilst drinking coffee she was reflecting upon herself. She always sits there by herself and thinks about her day. And today she was thinking about the new struggles. The struugles she now has to go through. She has to make new friends, although she came to live in hostel 2 weeks before university started, Rida and Fatima couldn't get on well together. She has to get use to new environment, new teachers, new method of teaching and a lot of other new things.
While she was having a deep thought about her struggles she saw Fatima walking towards her. Fatima came and sat next to Rida and ordered coffee.

Fatima how come you are here? Rida said shockingly.
Why? Can I not come to a cafe? Asked Fatima while smiling.
Of course you can, by all means. I didn't mean to say that. Rida said.
I came because its been two weeks but we couldn't get a chance to talk freely with each other. We are room mates we need to know each other well. Fatima explained.
You are right. We need to know each other and this is the only way I can make you understand how important sleep is for a person. Said Rida.
They both laughed. They sat there drinking coffee and chatting for a long time.

To be continued...