Untitled Part 9

" wow" He laughs at my reaction. " your Ed Sheeran and your my cousin and I love you and I'm lost and sh** I'm rambling" again he laughs but is trying not to. 

" we are one room short so are going to have to share with someone probably me because I have this biggest room, unless you make agreements with someone " I can't concentrate " your hot" I blurted out " oh god did I just say that? Oh sh**! That's embarrassing. " I say as I feel my cheeks burn. 

" well fanks your not so bad yourself" he said jokingly poking me in the ribs. I blush even more and just mutter " thanks" 

Sophia and I are going to tale turns sharing a room with Ed although she doesn't know who he is yet so shes still refers to him as my cousin. I had to provide not to say. " what? You haven't stopped smiling since you ran into your cousin." 

" nothing I just umm I really like it here" I try to stop smiling but I can't.  " mmhm OK says the one who refused to come." 

" I DID NOT" I gigle and I don't even know why.  She smirks " I practically had to drag you. Is your cousin hot? Come on tell me its not like he's Ed Sheeran or something" she has her arms crossed now thinking she's going to get me to tell her. She has no idea. I can't surpress the laugh. " oh god soph. You'll find out at dinner " 

"Are we having your favurite ? No that can't be it you wouldn't be this happy. Just tell me" I hear her begging. " no can do sorry" I smirk this time.