Chapter 2

Jack's POV

I've always had a crush on Jaylin. But trust me she would never like me back! I remember the first time I met her. It was in high school and I had slept over at Alex's house. Anyways it was a weekday so we had to go to school. Alex rode the bus so I was riding that day with him. We were waiting at the bus stop when this girl came up and started talking to Alex. So the whole bus ride me and Alex talked to Jaylin. And we would all hang out together occasionally . And eventually we needed a merch girl and she offered to help out.

I've always been a little jealous of Jaylin and Alex's relationship. I'm sure at lest once something has happened between them but they both denied it. So because of my jealousy when I walked on the bus last night and saw them two I got really mad. Not too long after I stormed off Jaylin came to check me. She looked hot in her pajamas which were showing off a lot of skin. Once she climbed on top of me I took it as my chance to make a move. I didn't want to have sex with her because I was afraid she would turn me down and then it would be awkward.

I woke up with an almost naked Jaylin in my arms. I noticed that she was just waking up as well.

"Good morning." I said looking down at her.

"Mornin'" she mumbled. She's so cute when she's tired. We got up and got into our clothes. Once we were dressed we made our way to the front of the bus.

"Everyone say hello to the couple!" Alex yelled as soon as he saw us walking out from the bunks.

"Alex shut up!" Jaylin spat at Alex.

"Come on you got the D. Don't lie you loved it!" Alex teased her.

"Dude shut up. Nothing happened." I said.

"Aww what!? Come on! Just fuck and fall in love already!" Alex wined.

"Alex!" I yelled at him.

"Nothing has ever happened between us Alex!" Jaylin yelled also.

"Not even a kiss?" Asked Alex, tilting his head to the side like a dog.

"Not even a kiss." Jaylin said.

"Come on just kiss each other and get it over with!" Alex said.

"KISS KISS!" A chant came from Alex and everybody else that was on the bus at the time. Me and Jaylin just looked at each other.

"A kiss wouldn't hurt!" I said walking up to her. Due to our difference in hight I was looking down at her and she was looking up at me. I leaned down and she got on her tippy toes. As our faces got closer we closed our eyes. Boom. Our lips connected.

Jaylin's POV

It was just going to be one little kiss right? Well I forgot who was on the the bus. As soon as our lips collied Zack and Alex pushed our heads together so we couldn't move our heads. Jack just kept on kissing me. He grabbed me and pulled me as close as he could.

"Jack." I moaned between kisses.

"Trust me." He said picking me up. What could go wrong? So I wrapped my legs around his waist. I never noticed that the boys had moved away from us. They had started to whistle and shout. I ran my fingers though Jack's hair. Once again I was in Jacks bunk. But this time Jack wasn't going to be stoping anytime soon. He quickly removed our clothing from each of us. Our lips never leaving one another's. He pushed inside of me making me moan against his lips and tug on his hair. Jack being Jack knew exactly what to do and how to do it. When he relised inside of me. Wait, no condom, I'm not on the pill, and Jack sure as hell didn't pull out because he was still inside me. We both looked down. Apparently Jack did the same math as I did. Tears started to fall down my face.

"J-Jack we can talk about this." I said but he was already throwing on a pair of sweats and a jacket. I grabbed his blanket and wrapped it around me. "Jack please-please just." But he was aready running out the door. "Jack!" I yelled running after him. Only when I ran outside of the bunk area I tripped over the blanket. Jack had already left and slammed the door. Everyone in the living/kitchen area was staring at me. Who was crying her eyes out clutching a blanket around her.

"Jack you bitch come back!" I yelled. I ran over into the kitchen to grab a coffee mug. I stood in front of the door. "You saying you'd always be here huh? That was just bullshit!" I yelled throwing the mug at the door where it shaddered. "No fuck you Jack!" I opened the door and screamed "Fuck you Jack Barakat!". I slammed the door and started to make my way to the bunks but I was just so weak. My mind was racing. What if I'm pregnant? What if Jack doesn't want anything to do with me or the baby? Would Alex even be my friend anymore? What about the band? I just fell on the floor crying.

"J-Jaylin what's going on?" Alex asked pulling me on his lap. But I was too busy crying to answer.