Let's sign up for Hell {9}

You didn't hear from Sans for quite a while after 'the incident'. You couldn't blame him, you completely understood as to why he was leaving the room every time you entered, but it still hurt... He ended up putting off on the whole enrolling you in school thing for a week.

But he decided that today -out of the blue- he would enroll you in school. It's probably just to get rid of you for seven hours of the day is what you thought...

"(Y/N)?" Sans hummed and waved a hand in front of your face to gain your attention. This was the most attention he's given you all day! Minus waking you up. He didn't technically wake you up, sans did by playing his trombone.

"Huh?" You look towards him and he gestures towards a paper, "C'mon." He mumbles and waits for you to finish filling out the paper for your classes. After you finish reading you take a quick look at it.

Math

Science

Social Studies

Language arts

Those were all required. You couldn't get out of them even if you wanted to. With a sigh you check your selected classes. Considering health was required you checked that first and decided to take gym next semester and your other class was going to be orchestra. You were curious about the instruments and if you didn't like it, you'd simply back out of it.

You were being enrolled into your Junior year, so it couldn't be all that bad... Right?

WRONG! hOIce cool (sorry, had to add that) was filled with ridiculous turn of events.

Sans was starting to talk about how he'd enroll himself if it was needed for your sake... But the worst part was- you weren't allowed to bring Ivy. No matter how hard you tried, they said no, considering she wasn't a licensed therapy dog, nor an emotional support dog. (yeee those exist)

They were well aware that you were emotionally unstable, but you could 'tolerate it.' At least that's what they said, not what you or Sans said. Even Sans tried to convince the school to let you take Ivy because one, he didn't want to watch over her, and two, you needed her. It was quite obvious that he didn't like Ivy, but he didn't hate her either... Maybe it was the fact that she hardly trusted him around you, but could he really blame her? No. She had every right, and for your sake she was holding back on gnawing on his bones. You were also aware that the two appeared to have a rivalry going on, but no matter how hard you tried you couldn't stop them from getting angry with one another once in awhile.

It was hilarious to see them argue.

Flashback:

"Quit it!" Sans hissed as he tried to pry Ivy off of Papyrus.

"NYEH HEH! I THE GREAT PAPYRUS LIKE YOU AS WELL, SWEET, ADORABLE IVY!" Papyrus giggled and continued to encourage the dog by petting her.

"i guess you could say she..." sans begins and glances towards you with a grin.

You are well aware that he's about to crack a pun. You try to contain your grin as well as you see Sans and Papyrus glare at him.

"licks you." sans chuckles and starts laughing louder as you began to laugh. He was glad that he could make you happy and make you smile. So far, he was becoming a really good friend of yours. He almost made you forget the fact that you were a victim of abuse... Highlight almost.

Sans and Papyrus both groaned in irritation at the pun, but you could have sworn you saw Sans smile at the slightest.

Ivy wiggled about, keeping out of Sans reach and nuzzling Papyrus before curling on his lap and watching as you sat on the floor.