Start

Casey's POV

I walked down the street my stomach was cramping so you know girl stuff. I walked until I was in front of my house I lazily opened the door and threw my back pack some where. "Pick that up young lady.." my father said sternly. God he was soo annoying plus he's a OCD person ugh! "No 'dad'.." I said back. He got up then came close to me "you little bitch pick that up" he whispered yelled. I stuck my tounge at him only to get a slap to the face I was terrified, I looked up shakily and cried. "Shut up you little lazy ass!" He yelled "why?!" I screamed back, he came closer to me and whispered "Fine you'll be the maid a.k.a. my place in this house and ill be the little lazy ass bitch" I nodded. I pushed him away he grabbed his belt "WAIT DADDY IM SORRY I'LL DO ANYTHING!!" I screamed in tears. "Ok then" he said back and walked away. He purposely threw a wrapper on the ground "ahem" he coughed. I huffed and rolled my eyes "Don't roll your eyes maid" he said in a creepy voice "shut up you bastard!!" I screamed. I knew u had fucked up "grrr" he growled "I'm sorry" I said stabbing my self in the chest and slowly dieing. "Wait no I fucked up I'm sorry I didnt mean it!!" He screamed I tried to keep my eyes open but I couldn't I felt my eyes close and that's how my life ended.....