chapter fourteen

I grab tissue and cover my wrist with it. I'm such an idiot. Why did I do this? I relapsed.
I hear Jc and Trevor from outside the door talking.
"She's not coming out. It's been 30 minutes." Jc says.
I then hear Kian say..
"I need her."
I look down at my wrist. I try and dry it up the best I can. I open the door and leave the bathroom. Trevor jumps on me. I let out a laugh. Kian looks at me.
"Can we talk please?" Kian says grabbing my hand. I rip my hand away before he can see what's on my wrist. He gives me a weird look.
"Can I wear your sweater? I'm cold." I turn to Jc. He nods and hands me it. I put it on. Kian and I go to Tyler's room.
"Listen I know how you must have felt-" Kian starts to say.
"I'm okay Kian. I over reacted." I say. Which I truly did. I start to tear up realizing what I did to myself.
Kian looks at me and starts to wipe away my tears.
"Why are you crying?" He asks.
"I.. I'm.. in.. I love you Kian."
Kian looks at me and sits me down on the bed.
"I love you too Donna." He says sincerely.
"Are you drunk?" He asks me.
"No." I laugh.
"Me neither." He says. I kiss him, slipping my tongue in. He lays back on the bed. I sit on top of him, with him between my legs. I feel his boner under my shorts. I grind against him. He let's out a moan. I remove my shirt. He looks at me furrowing his eyebrows. I unbunckle his belt, trying to give him the hint that I want him.. right here. Right now. He kisses my neck. He takes off his pants. I take off my shorts. We're both naked now on the bed. I cover my breasts with my hands. He grabs my hands.
"Don't cover yourself." He says softly. He gets on top of me, I wrap my legs around his waist. His penis is really close to my vagina.
"Are you sure you want to?" He asks. I nod my head, bitting my lip.
He inserts himself inside of me. I let out a gasp, gripping onto the blanket.
"Did that hurt? I'm sorry." He stutters.
"It's fine. Keep going." I lie. After a few minutes it starts to feel good.
"It doesn't hurt anymore as much." I moan.
"Good babe." He says, going faster.
"Faster Kian." I moan.
"Donna you feel so good." He groans.
I hear the door open. Shit. Kian quickly grabs the blanket covering both of us. It's just Jc.
"What are you two doingggg?" He sings laughing.
"Nothing." I say out of breath.
"She's lying. We were having sex." Kian let's out, laughing afterwards.
"And I wasn't invited?!" Jc laughs.
"Come here." I smirk. He raises an eyebrow.
"I'm getting laid today!" He says excitedly and starts to remove his clothes. Kian and I die of laughter.
Jc jumps in the bed, getting under the blanket.
"So where were you two?" He asks.
"Kian was just on top of me.." I say.
"Continue it then." Jc smirks.
Kian gets on top of me again and inserts himself again. Jc starts to jerk off.
"You can join too after Kian finishes." I smirk at Jc. Jc gives me a kiss.

After we finished doing what we did. Which was amazing. Hurtful at first but then great. We get back to the party.
"I'm gonna take a quick shower in here." I tell Kian and Jc. They nod, both giving me a kiss on the cheek and go downstairs to the party. I smile to myself.

After showering, I put on my clothes from before and head down stairs.
Trevor comes behind me and hugs me.
"Hi Trevor." I laugh. He turns me so I'm facing him. He looks at my hair and furrows his eyebrows.
"Your hair is wet."
"Yeah I showered." I smile.
"Why?" He asks.
"Ohhhhhh." He catches on.
I nod. He grabs my arm pulling me to the party. I wince at the pain. Fuck. I forgot to put a sweater. He looks at me with a serious face. I try to smile.
He grabs my arm. I pull away.
I finally give in and look away. He looks at my wrist, covered in 3 straight red lines.
"You.. cut?.. Donna you promised!" Trevor yells.
"I'm sorry. It was a stupid mistake!" I yell back tearing up. Ricky walks up the strairs to where we are.
"What's going on?.." Ricky asks slowly.
"Donna cut herself." Trevor says with his eyes watery.
"What? No. Why Donna?" Ricky asks. I look at the two of them and storm off, leaving the house. I push by Jc.
Jc follows me.