Chapter 26

This the last chapter; this gone be short!

King pov only

Today was the day i was gone make it official with london. I really want to be with her i want to soon put a ring on that finger. Change my ways and make her feel like she the only girl in the world so i woke up early and made her breakfast i have something  planned out for her today so i hope she ain't make planes cause she gone have to cancel them. After i made breakfast i woke her up by my lovely good morning kisses and my morning voice say "good morning baby girl" after that i went to wake up summer ( my helper for today ) got her feed,bathed, and clothed so we can get the surprise for london done ..... Man is she gone love this. After i clothed london i put it on cartoons down stairs then went back to the room. She was finishing her cup of apple juice then sat the cup back on the trey and then laid back down pulling the cover on her head." Aye what chu doing girl?" I said from the bathroom. She pulled the cover back down only show eyes and up. I walked back out the bathroom and to the dresser, i reached for a letter i wrote her and grabbed it. I walked back over to the bed and got comfy with her then i gave her the letter. " what is this?" She asked as she took it out my hand. " just open it" i said to her with a big ass smile on my face. "why you smiling so hard?" She asked as she giggle. " just read the damn letter Baby Girl" i said still smiling. She adjusted her self laying her head on my chest. I rapped my ams around her little curves. As she scanned the letter with her eyes i start to get nervous. I had so many negative things running through my mind. As i covered my eyes with my free arm i felt her throw my arm off her and i felt the bed moved. I still laying with my eyes covered i felt someone jump on me, i still ain't move a muscle. She took my right arm off my face and put it on her ass. "She always want me to grab and touch on her butt with her aggravating ass" i said to my self in my head. She took my left hand and put it on her left butt check. I looked at her and was like damn she so beautiful. She looked at me in my eyes and was like "fr you want to do that for me?" I was trying to play it cool as i said " yeah". She think we just going out to dinner but what she doesn't knows is that i got summer to play a part in this she doesn't know that i got her a promise ring and that i want her to be mines so bad. I never throught i would be in love with my best friend and love she love my daughter like she her own. I took her out to eat then we went to a water fountain and that's where it all started at.

End of story