Encounter

The bell rung, I had to dash through the halls to get to English. I was in such a rush I accidentally bumped into someone. I bumped into my friend Leo.
Leo said "Hey dude where you headin'?"
I ran, I was going to be late for class. I see the door up ahead, I ran to it then the door closed.. I couldn't believe it, I'm late to class. I never been late to class before, I don't know what to do. I do know I need to go get a pass or find and administrator now... Anyways, I started wondering the halls looking for an administrator to come bring me to class. I look in the corner of my eye and I see Scarlett, She's just in her locker getting some things. I really want to go up to her..  Then I did, I wanted to stop being a baby and finally just talk to her for once.
I said "Hey there."
Scarlett said "Hi?" with a puzzled face.
I then said "I seen you around and thought to come up to you and say hey."
Scarlett walked away confused. Wow, I'm such an idiot, Who would of thought someone like her would've talked to me.. The bell ended up ringing again, I quickly went to class then just put my head down in shame. All my mind was saying "Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, If I didn't know what to say.. Why did I even went up to talk to her?" I should just forget about about it and continue on with my life, Maybe it just wasn't meant to be.