Another Day, Sadly.

*Roxxy POV*

-------------------

"You and I, til we die, our hearts will always survive. My monster, my monster, the only one that sees me." That's my ringtone. It's 7:00. Holy fuck I'm late! It's Romeo, my best friend.

"You better be awake bitch! Get your ass ready I'll be there in 5," he screams. "Love you!"

I laugh at his stupidity. "Alright, alright. Love you, too. Bye whore."

I throw on some black skinnies and my Pierce the Veil shirt and do my make-up.

My phone buzzes.

Romeo<3:

I'm outside. Come on beotch. <3 c;

Me:

On my way. Lolol <3

I run downstairs, grab my bag, and run out the door before my mother can get me. Romeo waves from the sidewalk.

"Took you long enough you whore." He complains.

"It takes time to look this good," I say flipping my hair. We both laugh and walk to school.

~~~~~~~At School~~~~~~~

Me and Romeo walk in prepared for the torture in this hell hole. And here comes the school bitch.

"Well, if it isn't Little Miss Emo and her faggot boy toy!" She says playing with Romeo's hair.

"Hey Rebecca, why don't you take your fake tits and fake tan and shove it up your ass. Bitch." I spit out and walk away pulling Romeo with me.

"Ha ha. Nice." He says as he highfives me. "Ha. I forgot to take my meds this morning." He shoots me a worried look. "Don't worry, I'll be fine."

"Alright. Let's go to first period." He responds calmly.

---------------------

Alright. My first real chapter. I'm not very good with this but I tried. Help me get more readers? Tell your friends about this story...

Love you all!<3