1: Dove life

***Dove story not pov.**
No she not Dove Cameron.. She's Dove Acela (As-ee-lah) a normal 21 year old she a youtuber named DoveQueen❤ she has over a million sub's.. She love hunger games. And everything makeup and chothles and celebs... Today she was meeting with her bff Collen at her house she drove over there knocking on the door.
****P.O.V Dove****
"Josh are you here?" I asked he opened the door it was josh "hey dovly!" He said I laughed "is Collen here?" I asked "yeah she down in the basement" he said I walked down there I saw a brown hair guy with green eyes and Collen aka Miranda sings..
"Okay were done ohh hey dove.. Ohh l me Introduce you to my friend Joey Graceffa.. Joey this is Dove Acela YouTuber herself.. " Collen siad when I looked at him I blushed looking at my graphic tee saying 'meow' with a nyan cat on it with my bleu jeans and my summer boots. "Ohh hello I'm dove.. Your joey right.." I said he blushed at me "um.. Yeah I'm joey Graceffa hi hi Dove.. " he said I tryed using my stomach cuts.. But yeah after that me and Collen and Joey went to the Disney theme restaurant. (Yes Disney ^.^)
"I'll have the chicken Alfredo.." I said "I'll have the chicken fijta with the eggs" joey said "I'll have the under the sea special with toast.. And eggs'" Collen said "what do you want to drink?" The girl asked "the Fizzy Soda.." I said "the Curly soda" joey said "I well also have the fizzy soda" Collen said the girl nodded then winked at joey I got jealous I mean were not together but.. She trying to Get him I mean his cute but..
To be countinned..