Chapter 1

The sun rising above the canopy was what woke me up from my restless sleep, looking around I didn't know where I was or how I got there. All I knew was I was laying on the ground of which smelt like soil.

After a minute of scanning over the place realization struck me, I was in a dense forest somewhere in Ireland as recollection of the day before resurfaced.

Stretching my limbs, I rose to my feet. It was clear that if I didn't move now then not much ground was going to get covered by night fall. I was just about to start running but stopped at the sound of my stomach growling. I was hungry but I didn't want that to stop me since I had a lot of land to cover before night hit.

But the thought at that was what made my wolf start to surface. It was plain as day to know she wanted to eat but I tried holding her off.

"Can't you wait till we're off the packs land and into no man's land Ella?" I asked my wolf mentally.

"No because if you don't eat now we'll be to tired and starved to move and we would definitely get caught and killed then!" She growled back in response.

I sighed knowing she was right and right now the last thing I wanted was to be caught and killed by the pack who owns this territory. Finally letting Ella in charge, I transformed into my silver wolf.

My wolf was special because she was the only silver wolf known to ever exist.

The rumor though was that the 'white wolf' was the rare wolf, but actually the color of its fur was a normal color to come across quite often but people only seemed to notice the beauty of them.

Realizing that my skin was now fur I looked over to the miniature lake and seen the reflection of my wolf, I don't really know what I did to deserve such a good wolf, I gave a little wolfy smile at the thought as I set off to find me a deer to eat.

After what seemed like ages wondering around and trying to not step on a stick, but to be honest it was really hard because of the size of my wolf's size. But the movement out of the corner of my eye was enough for me to stop and turn my head, it was a small doe but it was enough for me to eat.

Snap!

My eye's widen slightly as I looked down at the little branch that I just snapped in half with my paw, glancing back up I noticed that the doe was not eating anymore, it was now staring at me.

It's head snapped at a different sound coming from somewhere else but I didn't mind cause it was probably just a squirrel.

Before I gave it a chance to run I took the leap and pranced on it but before I could grab ahold of it's neck, I was knocked off. Let's just say that, that something was one large ass brownish red wolf that radiated the power of an alpha male.

I was currently underneath him as he pinned my shoulder blade to the ground, while growling. He snipped at my neck but I was faster and swatted at him causing me to leave a scratch down the side of his face; growling in pain he let go of me for a slight second and got up to where I was on all fours.

I wasn't going to run because I already knew he had called his pack to come because he was to weak to take me on.

"Told you we should've waited till we was on no man's land" I scolded Ella. But she just scoffed at my response.

Looking around I noticed more wolves had arrived and were circling me, " They must think you're a male". They didn't try to launch themselves at me but they did just growl and snap their snouts at me.

"What do I do?" I said looking around trying to keep watch on all of them.

"Transform back." She told me back. "Well thanks for the fucking help." Imagining my human form, I felt my bones crackling back into place. Looking around I seen a lot of shocked faces upon the wolves that were standing around me. For a moment I thought I was naked, but glancing down I seen that the spell a witch put on me awhile ago is still working.

The witch was actually pretty nice, she was also the very first one I encountered. I had been in the process of stealing some food from her when she caught me; that was a long time ago but during that time she cast the spell over me so whenever I changed into my wolf my clothes would stay on.

Coming out of the memory I glanced at the alpha of the pack, looking at his eye's I could tell he was having a internal fight.

"I don't have all day. It's either you shift or I run like hell to get out of here" I spoke in a monotone voice. They still stood guard, not moving from their positions.

"Okay if that's how you want it to be, fine then" I said as I faced the alpha and smirked. Getting in a running position but before he could even get ready I ran towards him. As I was getting ready to jump over him I seen his front paws leaving the ground, so the only thing I could do was go under.

Falling to the ground and sliding under him, was a trick I haven't used in a while. Looking back towards the alpha I could tell he was getting more frustrated by the minute, but I couldn't care less.

All I cared about was getting away and getting to somewhere safe before tonight. I didn't look back because I knew it would slow me down and give them a chance to catch me. Hearing the leaves rustle behind me, was the hint that they were close.

"You need to shift!" Ella screamed.

I couldn't though because a little bit more and I would be off the land.

But all of those ideas came to a halt when I tripped over a log and my head was dangling over a cliff. All because I had to look back.

"Ohhhh shit..." I whispered. Facing down at the hundred foot drop and the rushing river below. Looking around to see if there was another way but there wasn't. By that time the pack started closing in on me again.

Looking back at the alpha again, who was now standing in front of me growling and showing his fangs. At this point I was left with two options-- 1, being that I just jump off the cliff and hope to the moon goddess that I survive or 2, I let the pack take me and torture me to death.

In my case I want to live or hope that I'll live.

Standing up I looked at the alpha and said "if you want me, come and get me", then I jumped.