26. No Filming (Last Chapter)

"You better not be filming me again Stiles." Lydia mumbles, barely waking up from her short nap.
"No, no, I'm not!" He assures her with a chuckle. She cracks her eyes open a peek, spotting the camera and he quickly shoves it under his chair. Of course she saw it, breaking out into a grin as she sat up a bit.

They'd spent the last two days in the hospital with Claudia but now they were finally home. Stiles had really stepped up, checking on the baby every hour or going to her when she'd cry so Lydia could rest.
"We never did a lot of that vlog." Stiles pulls out the camera again, shutting it off and setting it on her bedside table.
Lydia shrugs. "Oh well."

"Well don't act all sad about it." He laughs. Claudia starts to cry from the other room causing them both to sigh. Stiles stands but Lydia catches on to his wrist.
"I got it." She smiles. With a nod he watches her carefully as she gets out of bed and he follows her into the pink room across the hall. They both gather around the small crib, Lydia reaching in and pulling Claudia out before sitting on a rocking chair in the corner of the room.

She chuckles a little. "She's got your nose." Lydia comments causing Stiles to immediately hover behind her.
"Oh yeah, the little dent." He mumbles, tickling his daughters nose softly. His eyes lift from the child to Lydia, that emotional tether still strong in his heart.
To be continued...
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Authors note:

You guys: Oh my! What a very short chapter to end with Chloe!
Me: why yes I know children but a very long sequel chapter to start with little ones😋
Comment, re-read, enjoy!
-Chloe