Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning next to her grave. I sat up wiping my tears away. I looked at her grave and sighed. I stood up and walked towards the house. my mom came out of the house and walked up to me.
"where were you Phoenix. And what happened to you?" My mom questioned.
"o-oh i went for a walk and I tripped... I'm fine" I said smoothing my hair down.
"I'm going to have a shower.. I'll see you later mom." I said walking past her. She catches my arm.
"You know you can always talk to me. I'm here for you."she said looking at me with sad sympathetic eyes.
"I know mom... I'm fine."I say walking into the house.
-----
I stand in the shower leaning up against the shower wall. I think back to all the good memories me and Olivia. I shake my head to clear the thoughts and get out of the shower. I realize it's Sunday I my stomach twists. I'll have to go to school without Olivia by my side.
I crawled into bed and stared at the ceiling till I fell asleep.

**dream**
She was standing there with the knife in her chest. Olivia's blood was dripping on the title floor. I stood there helplessly, as she looked at me. Her eyes were dead and cold. Tried to look away but I couldn't.
"You did this. I though we were friends." She screamed at me.
I tried to say something but it was like my voice was gone. She pulled the knife out of her stomach and ran towards me screaming "YOU WILL PAY!"
**end of dream**

I woke up sweating, I looked at the clock on my night stand. It was 6 am. I figured I might as well start getting ready for school. I climbed out of bed and stepped into the shower. I washed my hair and body. I got out and brushed my teeth and hair. Then I looked in the mirror and all I saw was a murderer. I couldn't stand to look at myself anymore. I left the bathroom and got dressed and did my hair. When I went downstairs I saw my mom fell asleep on the couch. So I let her be and tried to be quiet. I avoided the kitchen and went and sat on the loveseat. I watched tv till seven forty and then I walked to the bus stop. I put my headphones in and ignored all the people. I didn't need there pity or there fake apologies.

When I got to school I went straight to my locker and grabbed my binder. I was late to my class. When I walked in all eyes were on me. I  went to my seat and the teacher continued with his lesson. I sat there zoning in and out and my own thoughts were eating me alive. I couldn't take it anymore.
"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed with my hands over my ears. I ran out of class and down the hall. I felt like the halls were closing in on me. I needed to get out. Every face I saw was replaced by Olivia's face. I couldn't take it the guilt was eating me.

When I stopped running I was at her grave. At that moment I lost it all my emotions cam flooding out.

-------------
Thanks for reading 😁😁 and don't forget to vote or leave a comment. And if there are any mistakes in the chapter or book please message me and I'll fix them. Thanks again.