Chapter 13

I saw him sitting on the rock.

"Grayson" I said softly. He turned around and saw me, he turned back and looked at his hands.
I went closer to see he wasn't looking at his hands, he was looking at what was in his hands... The note I left in the tin the other day.
"I'm sorry, I really am Jade" he said still looking at the note.
"Why didn't you tell someone you where coming here, Ethan was worried sick" I said sitting down on the floor next to the rock.
"It's your place I didn't want anyone else to know about it, I'm sorry I should probably go home I-" I cut him off.
"Grayson look, you broke my heart, and you tore me into pieces, if I didn't still have feelings for you, I wouldn't be crying over you everyday and I wouldn't be standing here right now.. Please don't go yet. We need to talk" I said standing up.
"Talk about what, I tried talking to you the other day but you walked off, I-I I don't know what to do" he said standing up.
I couldn't help it, I started crying.
"Jade please" he said feeling bad.
I snatched the note that was still in his hands, ripped it in half and through it off the hill.
"I know which path to take." I said stepping closer to him.
"Then I should leave before you do" he said starting to turn away.
I grabbed his jacket and pulled him closer to me.
"No, not that path, this path" I said not knowing WHAT ON EARTH I was thinking and, kissed him, yes I kissed him... He kissed me back then slowly pulled away.
"I really am sorry Jade" he said.
"Your forgiven" I said giving him another kiss.
"Come on let's take you home" I said grabbing his hand.