Stay away

(Picture of Lucas)

Lucas pov

What going, on why doesn't Allen know who I am. It's not like am really complaining though.

" Hello.. um, do you know were I am"

I turned back around completely shocked. What do I do? He doesn't remember me, did he lose his memory.

He looks scared, but what the hell was I suppose to do.

All I ever done is bother him cause him problems, come on stop acting like a baby.

"Your in a hospital am the one who called 911 for you.

I said it! He looks like he calmed down. Am glad to see him felling better now.

" Thank you, but who are you to me"

What was I going to say, I don't know what to tell him. I can't go oh am your bully. He be scared, and I don't want that, so what do I say.

Wait, you know what let me have some fun with this.

" Am your boy..."

Slam

The door had been slam open, two people walking in heavy breathing.
They were his friends, for sure I can't stay any longer.

One of his friends looked in my direction and his face was full of disgust.

We'll it time for me to leave

" Bye Allen"

I was about to leave when he started bursting into tears being for me not to go.

" Don't go please stay "

Personally I wanted to stay with him all to myself but they kill me.

Before I could tell him I couldn't, one of his friends grab me by my shoulder and pull me out the room.

Jake pov

We were helping ms. Smith waiting for Allen to return.

He been gone for a while we are getting worried. Soon after the phone had rang.

Ms smith had answer it and not to long after she bursts into tears. She had dropped the phone and told us all to get in the car.

" Ms smith what is going on"

She doesn't say anything the whole ride. Something must have happened to Allen.

We arrive at a hospital, and I was for sure something was wrong. We all rushed into the hospital, and Ms. smith had ask a nurse for directions.

Rin and I had ran up the stairs to the room while Ms.smith and Luke fill out some papers.

It took us a while to get up the stairs and when we finally did I slam the door open.

I look around the room and see Allen and then I see, this bastard, I grad him a pull him out the room.

Third pov

" What the hell are you doing here."

He looks around the room not even looking at Jake. Causing Jake to be even more mad.

" I do what I want and if I wasn't here who knows if he would be alive. "

" Anyway I was leaving I done here, let me get my coat and I will leave.

They had both walk into the room looking like they want to kill each other.

" Glad to see you not crying anymore, but before I leave am take something with me."

" What what the hell do you think your.."

Everyone was in shock, he did something no one would have thought he would do.

He kissed Allen on the lips.

After he did that he ran out the room before anyone snap out of it.

" Stay away for him you pervert."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Still kinda wanna edit this

anyway thanks for reading