Alya's p.o.v

Wow. So Ladybug has a crush on Adrien Agreste? My best friend, Marinette, has some tough competition. But one thing has me curious. Cat Noir's reaction when he found out. I have a feeling I am going to discover something huge. But, I have to be sneaky. I can't let him know that I'm onto him. I sneak round to get close to him and am secretly overjoyed that he is lost in thought. That makes everything a lot easier for me. Once I am happy with my distance, I shout over to Cat Noir "Hey, Adrien!" "Yeah?" Is the reply, then he stops himself, realising what he just did. I laugh to myself. Cat/Adrien must have recognised my voice as he calls out to me. "Alya? Is that you? How did you get here, the Eiffel Tower visiting closes  at 6pm." There is no point hiding now. I step out from my hiding spot and talk casually. "Hello, Cat Noir/Adrien, how are you?" He looks confused at my casual tone. "Please tell me that wasn't for your blog." He mutters. "Relax. There is no wifi up here and my phone died anyway." I explain, and he relaxes. But then he looks serious all of a sudden. "You can't tell anyone." He tells me, and I laugh. "Duh. I know that, your secret identity wouldn't be secret then." Adrien/Cat lets out a sigh of relief. "And, how did you know it was me?" He asks.
"Your reaction. When ladybug said she liked you. Well, Adrien. Which is you... Wow this is confusing." I say. Well, do you mind giving me a ride home? I didn't really think how I was gonna get home after I came. The door are locked." I blush slightly in embarrassment. "Sure." Is the reply and he grabs my hand. Suddenly he runs to the edge and jumps off, dragging me with him. He holds his stick, which grows to reach the ground as we are flung further away. After the short and kinda scary ride, I reach my home. Adrien/Cat warns me to not utter a word before leaving. I stand outside for a few seconds, watching him disappear I've the houses.