Chapter 25

Hwasa scoffed and she sits at her place

 Hwasa scoffed and she sits at her place. "Bil answer the call?" Asks Haeri while Hwasa called Bil again. "What the hell she doing? I will kick her if she enter the class." Said Hwasa as she close her eyes. "Yah! That's V. We should ask him." Said U-ji while they look at V. "Kaja." Said Haeri as their lecturer enter their class. "Maybe after this." Said Hwasa while they open their book. 

 Bil open her eyes and she get up from the bed. 'Where am i?' Think Bil while she look around. "You have wake up?" Asks a grandmother as she enter the room. "Yeah. Can you tell where am i?" Asks Bil and the grandmother sits beside her. "You at my house. I found you at the groceries. So i ask the worker to carry you to my house." Said the grandmother as she look at Bil's hand. "Are you married?" Asks the grandmother and Bil look at her hand. "Aaa aniya. I like to wear the rings." Lied Bil while she rubs her arm. "Can i know your name?" Asks the grandmother as Bil nodded. "Emm Park Soon Bil. You can call me Bil." Said Bil while she smile. "Ohh beautiful name. You can call me grandma." Said grandma and Bil nodded. 

Jin furrow his brow as he see Hwasa, Haeri and U-ji are playing with their food. "Why you guys don't eat?" Asks Jin as Hwasa look at him. "We lost our appetite because we worry about Bil. We called her many times but her phone not in coverage line." Said Hwasa and Jungkook stop eating. "Maybe she sick." Said rap mon. "I don't think so because when i go to V's house there is no one." Said Jungkook as V sits beside him. "V, we have something to ask you." Said Jimin. "What?" Asks V while he eat. "Where Bil?" Asks Haeri. "I don't know." Said V and U-ji punch the table. "What you mean by that? You stay at the same house and you said you don't know where her? What the hell you do?" Shout U-ji as other students stare at them. "She don't tell me and she just get out like that." Said V while Jungkook squinted his eyes. "If anything happen to her, i'm swear i'll kill you." Said Jungkook as he out from the cafeteria followed by Bil's friends and BTS except V. V scoffed and he out from the cafeteria. 

Bil take off her wedding ring and she keep it in her bag. Bil out from the room and she go to the kitchen. "Grandma what you doing?" Asks Bil while she stands beside the grandmother. "I'm cooking for the lunch." Said the grandmother as she look at Bil. "Let me help you." Said Bil and the grandmother gesture her to cut the kimchi. "Bil, why you come here?" "Emm because i want to holiday." "If you don't mind. Can i ask you something?" "Can, grandma." "Emm something happen to you?" "Haha aniya grandma. I'm okay." "Bil don't lied. I know you have a problem." "Yeah grandma. I ran from the problem but i'm not ready yet to tell you." "I'm understand. If you need a listener, i always can be that." "Thanks grandma." Bil smiled and she feels relieve that she find someone that kind to her.