A.n

As you can probably tell from the picture I think you know what I'm going to talk about. If you don't know already but most of you probably do on Valentine's Day joey graceffa posted a video with the title our love story with this picture turns out he and Daniel preda have been dating for a year and half so me being the hard janiel (joey and Daniel) shipper I am I screamed and cried then was so excited because my favourite otp (one true pairing) apart from troyler (Tyler Oakley  and troye Sivan) got together so naturally like all others do I went to school and talked about it with my other youtuber watcher friends and we talked all day about it some were pissed because it was kept from us for a year and a half other we're happy for them and others being overly excited me I was all of the above.
Now the reason for this a.n is to get my readers who love janiel to message me and tell me how they feel my other friends are doing this to and at the end of next week Thursday we are getting together and discussing the answers we got from our book readers but we are not aloud to read them before that day.
Anyway I would like to thank those who have been reading this book as it goes along even thought it's a little rubbish there should be another chapter up soon
Thank you
Kaysha xxxxxx
P.s longest a.n I have ever written.