Blue Lips

He stumbled into fate, and thought, "God, is this all there is?"

A/N Hi! Yeah i know, it's a little early for an authors note, but I realised that I can't do this and will therefore resort to the internet. Sorry for breaking the rule. ಥ_ಥ

The pictures in his mind arose, danced and began to breathe. All the gods and all the worlds began colliding in a backdrop of blue.

Blue lips, blue veins.

He took a step but then fell tired. He said, "I'll rest...a little while...". He tried to rise and walk, but as he did, he wasn't a child. All the people rushed and ran. Very fast. And they marched. And no one ever smiled.

Blue lips, blue veins.
Blue, the colour of our planet.

And no one saw and not one heard, they just followed the lead. The pictures in his mind awoke and began to breed. And they multiplied as did the soldiers.

Blue lips, blue veins.
Blue, the colour of our planet.
From far, far away.

They started off the at the knowledge tree and chopped it down to a picket fence, and marching along the railway tracks, they smiled real wide for the camera lenses. Fake smiles against blank faces.

Blue lips, blue veins.
Blue, the colour of our planet,
From far, far away.
Blue.

And they made is past the enemy lunes just to get enslaved in the assembly lines. Never ending.

Blue lips. blue veins.
Blue, the colour of our planet,
From far, far away.
Blue.
The most human colour.

A/N aaaaaannnddd....that's a wrap! Thank you for reading my interpretation of Blue lips! I got a little (by a little I mean A LOT) from the lyrics, but I hope you don't mind. Feel free to comment what you though. Or any spelling mistakes if there are any. Thank you!