Is This True?

Phil's POV

Currently, Chris and I only a couple minute away from my house. I had enough of this night, I just want to forget. This night was meant to be the best, but now it was unforgettable. When we reached my house, I grabbed my keys out of my pocket and unlocked the door. I let Chris go in first, and then I followed afterwards. I closed the door and held my keys.

"I'm just going to get changed Chris." I said making my way upstairs. I heard a faint 'okay' from Chris and opened my bedroom door and closed it afterwards. I stripped of the tuxedo and grabbed my sweatpants and Marvel weapons t-shirt, (he wore it in his new video, Another Sleepless Night with Phil) and put them on. I went on my laptop and went on Twitter, in case someone put pictures of tonight up. To my relief, there was none.

I heard a knock on my front door. I got up and left my room. But I was too late, I heard the door open, knowing Chris opened it. Dan and PJ walked in. I just stood there, I didn't know what to do, go back upstairs or just go down. I didn't have a chance to choose, because Dan walked towards me. "Can we talk please?" 

I nodded and made my way to my bedroom, hearing footsteps behind me. I walked into my room and stood next to my bedroom door, waiting for Dan to walk in. When he walked in, I closed the door. I made my way to my bed and sat down, laptop in lap. I felt my bed sink a bit from Dan. "What did you want to talk to me about?" I asked, getting out of twitter on my laptop onto YouTube.

He took a deep breath, "I wasn't apart Jared's prank, okay? I don't know why he said it, but that's beside the point. I want to tell you what actually happened."I didn't say anything. "Jared asked me to prank you on the day of the school dance, but I refused.." He continued, "I told him I wasn't going to be apart of his pranks anymore, because last time I was apart of his prank, I nearly got arrested." My eyes widened. He nearly got arrested....

"When I refused I left. All I knew that he wants to prank someone at the dance, I didn't think he was going to specifically wanted to prank you. I am extremely sorry, I wish I warned you soon, but I didn't know he was going to prank you. I wish I did something about it." He finished and he had tears streaming down his face.

I placed my hand on his cheek and wiped away the tears that streamed down his face. "Is this true?" I said, whilst tears streamed down my face. He placed his hand on my cheek and wiped away my tears like I did with his.

"100% sure. I would never prank you in a million years. I love you to much to do that." He said, making more tears fall. Next thing you know, Dan pressed his lips against mine.

A/N Sup guys! Update complete. I hope you like this chapter as much as I have. Don't forget to vote/comment and share with friends. And as always...

I'll see you later my pretty little pompoms x

Bye x