Chapter 1

AN : So this chapter was somewhat crashed by wattpad and it sucks because its literally the first chapter of this book but its a fresh new start because i had shitty writing back then so might as well re-do everything. Serious editing will be occurring at the moment and for the time coming. NONE OF THE CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN EDITED FULLY SO DO NOT BE SURPRISED ITS LEGIT 5 IN THE MORNING BUT SWAG. THERE IS A CHANGE IN THE NAMES SO THE OFFICAL NAMES ARE ON THE PICTURE PROVIDED! Thank you guys for the support you guys constantly give me. Love you guys!!

PS this chapter is dedicated to : @lovethegilinsky
Thanks for reminding me of this chapter and hope you enjoy this story!!!

Chapter 1

My alarm blared 7:45 am and i was groaning like i had a stick shoved up my butthole and it wasn't a great sound to hear but who gives a shit. I planned on going a run while i was up at 4 in the morning,on netflix and being a fat ass with holy food surrounding me.

It was the holidays and i didn't even give a shit but mum absolutely hates it when i get into the holiday mood because of how much i gain weight AND the amount of a mess my room would be.

Like a legit potato flew around my room and caused it but of course no one would believe me but it was fine with me.

I continued groaning before slamming my extremely small hands against the alarm,shutting it up.

"Thank god!" Ashton screams from across the hall.

I let out a throaty laugh before grabbing my phone and scrolled through twitter. Tweeting a good morning for those who were still awake.
Clicking onto my notifications,there were the occasional adorable friendly fans but despite them,my focus is only on the negative side and its so frustrating how i can never control myself to not do so.

I sighed and threw my phone aside before sitting up and stretched the sore stiff muscles that formed overnight. I yawned and rolled off the bed,running towards the bathroom because of the cold wooden floor caused by the AC.

The reflection I saw in the mirror once i stepped into the bathroom,scared the life out of me.

"WHY IS THERE A GORILLA IN MY BATHROOM!?!?!" I exclaimed clutching onto the shower curtain,only to fall into the bathtub a second later.

I groaned in pain and reality hit me how the reflection was my own and laughed. I quickly washed my face and did my basic morning routine. I tied up my long hazel hair into a high ponytail,pulling out some baby hair to frame my face and applied some lip balm due to the cold weather in the morning. Rubbing on some scented lotion so that I didn't reek of sweat if i bump into someone i knew which was rare but you never know.

I changed into a plain white muscle tank and black sports leggings and grabbed my phone and headphones before jogging down the stairs.

Positive at the fact that everyone was asleep and i get to make any breakfast i wanted was a dream come true. I slipped on my headphones and played Ed Sheeran's X album,humming once in awhile.

I made a basic tropical fruit and yogurt mixture with some toast, sat down and ate in silence. Once i was done,it was already 8:07am and i decided to start on a simple warm up before heading for the beach.

I reached home at approximately 10:17am and well i was exhausted and drained even. I downed the whole carton of water, gasping for air. Two minutes later,mum trudged down and yawned.
"Morning," i smiled at her which she gladly returned back.

"Are you going to go to work today?" i asked,chewing on a strawberry.

She walked to the dining table and sat beside me,before answering my question,
"Yeah,I am the boss,El." she laughed.

"psh, i knew that"

"Yeah,sure"

"Shut up"

"You first"

"I'm going to go shower,i can't do this" i laughed

Once i took a shower, I wore a dark shade of red colored pull over and black ripped jeans for when i need to go over the o2l house to film a video with Connor.

I packed my camera and slid on my back pack before slinging on my camera bag onto my shoulder and making my way to the house.