Chapter Nineteen

Hi readers/Fans

This would have been updated earlier today but I've had to spend most the day in A&E so I haven't been able to.

Anyway I hope you enjoy the chapter :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Nineteen

Zanna's P.O.V

Thor asks "May I have your name fair maiden?"

I notify with a raised eyebrow "I'm Suzanna Hemmington."

Thor takes my hand and raises it to his mouth lightly kissing it. I notice Loki looking rather annoyed at this act from Thor which slightly amuses me because of how jealous Loki is.

Thor comments "It's an honour to meet you Suzanna Hemmington."

I smile slightly "Likewise."

Thor asks "Mind me asking but what are you as you're obviously more than just a mortal?"

I notify "I'm a Wolfblood with the added bonus of being a Telepath."

Loki smiles while pulling me closer into him "Yes and what a beautiful Wolfblood you are."

I grin while poking Loki in the side "Pack it in."

Loki laughs.

Thor asks "What do you mean that you're a Telepath."

I use my mind to pick Thor up and dangle him upside down.

Fury orders "Put him back on his feet Suzanna."

I do as I'm told as I don't want to cause a fight between me and Fury.

I notify "I can usually teleport, read minds and control other people's minds but I never use the latter ability."

Thor smiles "Then you are just as powerful as you are beautiful lady Suzanna."

I turn my head to hide my slight blush. No one has ever called me beautiful and actually meant it well no one apart from Loki. I glance at Loki who looks like he wants to punch Thor in the head a few hundred times. Is he still jealous? I slip my hand into Loki's ice cold hand and lightly squeeze his hand to try to get him to calm down. Loki begins to lightly rub my hand in return. I suddenly yawn which I immediately try to hide.

Loki asks "Are you tired my love?"

I admit "A little bit I guess."

Thor notifies "I shall take my leave so that lady Suzanna can rest."

I smile "Thank you Thor."

Thor bows his head and leaves the room quickly. I expect Fury to do kind of the same thing but he stays put.

Fury asks "If we let you leave here Loki what will you do?"

Loki notifies "In all honesty I would like to stay with Zanna if she would still have me."

I admit "Of course you can."

Fury asks "Suzanna what would you do?"

I ask "So I'm not allowed to freely leave here then?"

Fury admits "You are under observation you are not free to do whatever you want to do."

I grumble a bit but don't say anything.

Fury asks "Suzanna what would you do if and when we release you?"

I joke "You're making me sound like an animal now."

Fury orders impatiently "Just answer my question Suzanna."

I reply sarcastically "What do you think I'm going to do...? Go and run a zoo? I'm going to do what I usually do except with Loki in tow."

Fury shakes his head then notifies "Well I am going to have to ask for you help before I let you leave but I'll fill you in tomorrow. Now get some rest."

I nod and watch as Fury leaves the room without another word. As soon as he's out of the room and I've heard the lock I breathe out a heavy sigh.

Loki asks "What's wrong my love?"

I reply "That was hard work."

Loki laughs but I'm sure he doesn't understand what I mean and is just laughing for the sake of laughing. He does that a lot really I wish he'd just ask me what I mean.

I notify "Well I'm going to get ready for bed see you in a minute."

Loki laughs again and begins to get changed into whatever he's going to sleep in while I grab some pyjamas out of the wardrobe and head into the bathroom.

Once I'm ready I come out of the bathroom only to find Loki being a bit silly. When I say a bit silly I mean really silly because he's hanging upside down off the edge of the bed.

I smile while trying not to laugh "What in the world are you doing you moron?"

Loki objects "I am not a moron... and I hanging upside down."

I ask while smiling "Why?"

Loki grins "Feel like it."

I shake my head while laughing now. I slip into bed and Loki soon follows. He quickly slips his arms around me and snuggles up close to me. I rub myself up against him then begin to fall asleep.