chapter 41

One month had passed, each and every day seemed to be easier than before. James and Olivia's relationship was also working out just fine.

James moved back to Knight's place. Both had been catching up with each other's lives, and there had been many moments where both of them broke down, but being together only made them strong and their bond stronger.

James finally met his little brother, Cameron, who is a miniature version of him. Although at present, not only Olivia, but even James, is against the idea of telling their brother the truth. With time, yes. But not now. Now is not the right time.

Steadily and gradually, Olivia was getting back to her normal self. Maybe not completely, but something is better than nothing, right?

Olivia was sitting in Caleb's room along with Mason and Sia when Caleb came in with the movie DVDs. "So, which movie do you guys want to watch?" he asked them while placing the DVDs on the bed.

"Umm, how about the Avengers?" Mason suggested.

"Cool," Caleb said, and Olivia shrugged in response.

"No comments, Sia? Aren't you going to suggest some silly chick flick?" Mason smirked.

"Nope, because I am not joining you guys for the movie." She told them excitedly.

"Why got a hot date?" He joked.

"Actually, yes. That to within 2 hours. And, Olivia, you are helping me to get ready. Let's go." With that, Sia left.

Her words did nothing but cause Mason's jaw to drop down. He expected anything but this.

"What? With whom?" He asked in astonishment.

"Sia had been crushing on Xander for a while now, and yesterday he finally asked her out on a date," Olivia replied to Mason.

"Is he in ..." Mason paused, but Caleb completed his incomplete statement.

"Yes, Mason. He is the same guy who had been working with Sia on the English project in which you ditched her."

"I never wanted to." He murmured to himself.

Olivia was about to say something but was called by impatient Sia, so she went to her room to help her friend in getting ready.

"How Do I Look?" She asked when she was completely ready. She wore a white spaghetti top and a black knee-length skirt. She kept her naturally straight hair open, which flowed past her shoulders. She paired her dress with a brown booth.

"Beautiful, he is going to regret for not asking you out on a date." Olivia smiled at her.

"I don't know what you are talking about," Sia replied uneasily.

"You can fool me, but not yourself."

"Olivia, it doesn't matter. He doesn't like me in that way. It's time that I finally move on, and Xander seems like a nice guy." Sia gave a sad smile to her.

"Okay, as you wish. But remember, whatever happens, I am going to be there for you."

Sia was on her way to moving on with her life, but Mason was not happy with her dating Xander or any other guy.

"Why do girls take so much time to get ready?" Mason asked him in antsy.

"Umm, to look nice," Caleb answered him vaguely.

Both he and Mason had been waiting for two hours in the living room for Sia to come out.

"Come on! Two hours just for a date. We don't even take half an hour to get ready, but she is taking..... Damn." Mason's mouth hung open when he saw his best friend all dolled up.