Meeting the Avatar Part Two

Laydia's P.O.V.

I led them off to a nearby jail cell. Korra yanked open the door to reveal Kai sitting on a bench. He saw us and his face lit up. He jumped off The bench.

Almost all the guards were now present. Kai and I blew them away and we all ran for it.

                           ---

Bolin's P.O.V.

We all were running now. The airbenders and I had run into an ambush. As we ran away earthbenders shot rocks at us. Asami was approaching in the airship. Korra, Mako, Kai, and that airbender girl were here too. They had just arrived and so had the soldiers chasing after them.

Great. Just great.

The airship landed and we all boarded. Kai and the other girl stood at the door to the airship defending it. They shot air at them until hope seemed lost.

Then out of nowhere the girl shot fire! Fire! She can shoot fire!

Soon we were able to take off and we all met on the deck.

"You can bend fire and air!" I said getting to the point immediately.

"Um yah. I was a firebender before I became an airbender."

"Oh..yah..ok...what's your name again."

"Laydia, Laydia Chun."

"Chun! As in Yin Chun the famous firebending probender?!" I continued.

"Ya... She's my...mother."

"So cool." I was almost drooling.

"So Laydia, this is Asami, Mako, and Bolin." Korra said while pointing to us when she said our names.