Chapter 2

Luna's POV

after school tadase took me to the royal garden but right now i only have midnight and lucy with me the other 3 are sleeping in their eggs. lucy was right next to me with midnight was sitting on my head. it wasnt until now that tadase notices them.

Tadase:wait a minute....YOU HAVE CHARA'S!?

Luna:one tadase dont shout and two yea the one on my head is midnight and the one next to me is lucy. how can you see them?

after i said that a little king looking chara came up from behind tadase's head. he had purple hair a red robe and a crown on his head.

Tadase:i have one this is kiseki.

Luna:well its nice to meet you kiseki lucy midnight say hi.

midnight mumbled a hi and lucy went up to kiseki and bowed respectfully.

Lucy:hello i am lucy its a pleasure to meet you.

Tadase:well lucy seems really polite.

Luna:she was born from my desire to be of high royal status to she acts all lady like...she likes acting like a queen and a know it all but she tends to nag me alot...

Lucy:LUNA! keep your back straight and keep a good posture when talking to someone!

Midnight groaned in annoyence of lucy and i just sighed. tadase took me inside the royal garden when we arrived and i met all of them. all of them were really nice and lucy and kiseki got along great probably because kiseki is a king and she's a queen...ran miki and su amu's chara's were saying they would make a cute couple and at that statement they both blushed and looked away from them and eachother. after spending about 2 hours with all of them i went home by now lucy was asleep in her egg and midnight was in her little training ground i had built in my room for them. she does this every night. after that i just went to sleep thinking about how crazy today has been and what more awaits me at this brand new school.